Edd x reader (short and awful bc I'm lazy and nauseous for some reason.)

(I read my old fanfics/one shots and got nauseous, is that normal? :0 also if you are in that point in life where you read your own works and cringe at yourself, don't worry, It happens to literally everyone at the start of writing, It's normal. don't worry :0 bc you can always remember that my own old fanfics were terrible as hell. 😂😂😂 love y'all tho.)

No one's pov 

 "UHHHH BAAAAAAAABE???" You heard your boyfriends faint voice as you were simply sitting in your room, You chuckled knowing Edd probably messed something up. You carefully set away the book that you were reading before the sudden interruption and  walked to the kitchen where you heard the source of his voice, But as you were about to calmly ask what the problem was. You just happen to see Edd completely caked in batter and with fizzing cola dripping off the kitchen counter, "What the actual hell happened..?" You muttered in disbelief, I mean, You have seen some odd things from him and his friends before, So this was mild compared to those things. But that still doesn't make this situation any less weird. "Well uh.. I attempted to make a cola icing covered cake for myself but uh, I may have, MAY HAVE!.... Put in some mints for flavor.." He muttered the last part now realizing how idiotic the idea  was. You shook your head and laughed softly "Go take a shower and I'll clean this up, Then we can make it together, Alright?" You offered as he nodded with a childish gleam in his eyes, He quickly rushed out the kitchen yet gave you a quick kiss on the cheek as he rushed to the bath room. (Well sorry if there's any mistakes I'm gonna talk with my friends now -- bai.)