Neko!Edd x reader (fluff..?) (Short.)

No ones POV

It was another Monday, and you had nothing to do. You had a couple ideas but denied each and every one of them because you just weren't up to it, mostly due to being lazy. You just sat on the couch watching 'professor why', but the show sucked and the plot was lame so you just listened to music with your ear buds and closed your eyes. Yet you had a feeling something was about to happen, you had no clue on why that is. But you simply shrugged it off as nothing important, until you could feel something soft and fluffy wrapped around your leg...

Your POV 

I opened my eyes and looked down, I saw edd sitting in front of me with his tail around my leg and his Brown, fluffy, cat ears. I smiled slightly and paused my music then took out my ear buds. "Hey edd, what's up?" I smiled, "H-Hey (Y/n)... Can I ask a favor?" He asked shakily and I nodded. "Sure! What is it?" His adorable face turned a tint of pink "can we... Cuddle..?" He asked softly as I giggled lightly "aww, sure thing ya little ball of fluff!" His eyes seemed to light up with joy as he jumped onto the couch and snuggled into my side, he wrapped his arms around my waist and purred quietly. I smiled slightly and ran my fingers through his soft brown hair then placed a light kiss on his head, he smiled and chuckled softly. I enjoyed the warmth he gave off and the fact that he smelled like cola! It just seemed to highlight how cute he is..