Alayna x toxic

Toxics POV 💚

It was just me and alayna today since the others went shopping for sprite and coke I read my yaoi on the couch while taking a sip of  hot chocolate I made for myself I saw alayna sit on the couch with me and smile gosh she had the cutest smile! I smiled back and she rested her head on my shoulder and read my yaoi with me I softly pet her hair and she purrs like a adorable little kitten I loved her but how do I tell her? Just then I lightbulb went off inside my brain tonight I'll give her a SWEET surprise! :3

Alaynas POV💜

I noticed a slight blush on toxics cheeks I wonder why? I got up and walked to my bedroom to practice my singing once I got in there I sighed and laid on my bed I've really liked toxic for a long time now but I know Tord loves her and edd loves me their crushes are no secret I kept daydreaming of me and toxic being together when I heard "Hey alayna can you come here for a sec?"it was Toxic! I walked to the living room only to find toxic in a heart shaped circle of rose petals which she pulled me in "Alayna there's something I should tell you but in the form of a song!" I smiled at this ofcourse (Look up "Treasure"by bruno mars on YouTube ;3) when she finished singing I was a blushing and smiling mess she quickly pulled me into a blissful kiss with her hands on my waist and my hands on hers we pulled apart after a while leaving a trail of saliva connected between us she hugged me and whispered into my ear "I love you my little laynie~"i Kissed her cheek " Ive always wanted to hear that toxie~"

(For: @PizzazPizzaz)💜💚