Tom x Child! Reader

No ones POV 

    You adored your father, he was kind and loving like any   father should be. He would carry you around, Play with you, and spend mostly all of his time with you. You were his little sun flower. And that would never change! Ever since your mother died only few minutes after you were born tom was utterly heart broken, but you were the one to fill that hole in his heart. You were currently 6 years old but you couldn't be happier! You were just always such a happy child, And your father praised you for that.

Tom's POV

"Where are you my little sun flower?.." I chuckled as I searched around the house for my child, I sometimes heard a small giggle and small foot steps as I searched. As much as I loved my little sun flower I knew they were not the best at hide and seek. Which only made things much easier! Soon I heard quiet creaks coming from my room, I smirked and walked carefully into my room. I instantly saw (Y/n)'s feet from under the bed, I quietly pulled got closer and quickly pulled them out from under the bed while laughing. My little (Y/n) instantly became a giggling mess as I held them. "Noooooo! Put me down daddy!" They giggled as I shook my head "haha, nope! Your getting a visit from the tickle monster~!" I smirked and started tickling (Y/n) whilst they laughed and squealed "N-No! Haha!! I can't b-breathe haha!!!" They clung to me as I smiled and stopped. "Alright kiddo, What do you want to do now?" I happily asked them and set them down.  They made a thinking face almost instantly "hmm..", I just couldn't get over how adorable (Y/n) looked when they tried to do a serious thinking face! It was so adorable! "Oh I got an idea!" They suddenly exclaimed. I kneeled down to their height, "and what would that be my little sun flower?" I asked as a grin made it's way onto (Y/n)'s face. "let's watch Looney tunes!!" They giggled and led me to the living room, I smiled slightly "sure thing kiddo." 

I'd do anything for my child.. 

And I promised to protect then no matter what.

And I hope my darling (Mother's name) knows I kept that promise....