Perverted! Green leader! Edd x slave reader! (Lime.)

No ones pov

   You were a slave.. Now as awful as that sounds, you truly did enjoy living in the base of the green army.  the soldiers and nurses were incredibly kind to you much to your surprise when you first came there, But hey you weren't complaining! You actually befriended mainly the so-called 'Big, Tough, and heartless' soldiers in the army who turned out to be total teddy bears. So there was truly no downside to being there, Especially since you were always near your crush... The ruthless green leader..

Your POV 

  It was a rather stormy day at the base today,  But that was a good rarity to have. Especially since that meant more time around Mr.Gould, I Have to admit he treats me ever so well! He may have his peverted moments sure but other than that simple flaw he was a complete gentleman to me compared to how he was around the female soldiers and nurses, Plus he was patient with me unlike with them. Which honestly made me feel special to him, I had been currently just playing with Ringo the green leader's cat when I heard the soft click of his boots approach me on the hard floor "Ah there you are my rose, Just the girl I needed to see!" His soft British accent cooed as he gently laid his robotic green hand on my shoulder "Do you mind following me to my office?" He asked in the kindest voice I've ever heard. I Gave him a bright smile and a nod "of course sir!" I chirped as he led me down the hallway that led to his office. As soon as we got in though I felt him gently press me against the wall and hold my wrists above my head, Yet he held me there as if I was I delicate piece of glass. "S-Sir..?" I stuttered out as his chapped lips began to trail down the flesh of my neck, Placing ever so passionate yet light kisses as he let out a hum of satisfaction "You know your beautiful? Correct?" He looked me seriously in the eyes with admiration coating his dark brown orbs. My face flushed a cherry red as I nodded gently "Y-Yes sir." I shyly spoke out as a dry chuckle escaped his lips "Mm good, and you know how much I love you? Right?" He smirked with a snake's charm as he used his robotic arm to gently stroke my cheek. I melted at his touch and leaned into his hand that was now caressing my cheek "Y-Yes sir.. I love you too.." I shakily admitted as the robotic hand began tracing down my curves "Good girl.. I'll make sure you know my love will never expire.." He cooed and held me lovingly against his chest.