Power edd x reader (part 2)

(Your POV)

I looked up and saw the man I tried to help from before, He... He saved me... I saw him punch the other guy straight in the face, Knocking the guy into the brick wall. I looked up to the man who saved my life and looked at him with absolute amazement. "T-Thank you! Y-Your a hero!" He only smiled and helped me up from the crater I was in, A small sense of heat rising to my cheeks as our hands made contact. "What's your name?.." I asked softly, mentally thanking myself for stopping the stuttering. He lifted my hand up to his lips and gave my knuckles a gentle kiss. "Call me poweredd,how about you m'lady? What's your name?" He asked with curiosity in his tone of voice. "My name is (y/n), (y/n) (l/n).." The sense of heat grew as I looked into his dark chocolate brown eyes. They were filled with a certain feeling that not even the word 'love' or 'lust' could describe.. This mysterious man had something so charming and addicting about him that I just couldn't get enough of, as if I was under a spell that I could never rid of for the rest of my mortal life, yet I didn't want to get rid of this indescribable feeling..

(Edd's pov)

I know what she saw in my eyes, what I WANTED her to see. Why did I see her this way? This woman is beautiful but I rarely know her! Why do I already just want to kiss her and keep her safe from anything that tries to harm her?? Agh.. Oh no..

Am I....

In love with this woman..?