A royal cola wedding:Alaric x edd (Saloonatics!)

(Sooo, please don't hate me for this alayna ._. BTW this is for @Eddsworld_Obsessed)

No ones POV 

Ever since the three bandits AKA Eduardo,Marco, and Juan were arrested for kidnapping the precious cutiepie we call Prince matthew. the one who helped the sheriff and detective Gould was dubbed as one of the heroes of spit bucket U.S.A ! And this mans name was Prince Alaric. And as quick as The sheriff could finish a whiskey bottle, Detective Edward Gould took a quick liking to Prince Alaric which they apparently both loved each other! (Fanfics everyone!!!) and after like 3 years of dating.

They started to plan a wedding..

Edd's pov

I paced back and forth nervously while running my fingers through my hair. "What do I do?? What do i do??" This wedding has to be perfect for Alaric! He's a prince after all, "Edd, is everything alright?" I could hear his sweet voice say from behind me. I quickly turned around and smiled. "Nothings wrong I promise!" I was a nervous wreck and I think he could tell.. "Eddie I can tell your lying, please just tell me what's going on." He caressed my cheek and a wave of pink blush dusted my face, that always happened when I was this close to him.. "I'm sorry Alaric." I sighed "I just wanted to make this wedding perfect for you! I-" he cut me off with a kiss, I melted into it and was a blushing mess.

Alaric's Pov

"Your adorable Eddie." I chuckled "But this wedding will only perfect if you stayed relaxed and by my side the entire time.." I whispered lovingly and ran my fingers though his hair. (*flips table ITS SO CUTEE!!)

~❤Wedding day💚~

I stood at the doors that led to the aisle, I smiled and fixed my bowtie and made sure I looked perfect for this wonderful day, the huge doors opened, I saw all my beloved friends and family who were giving me warm smiles and some were even whispering that I looked very handsome. I smiled slightly but I felt the rest of the world just disappear when I saw edd waiting for me at the end of the aisle. The piano started to play 'here comes the bride.' As I walked down to my beloved Edward, "you look astounding." His loving accented voice whispered to me before we had to say our vows.

(Blah blah blah I don't know the vows XD.)

"Do you Edward Gould, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

He nodded and smiled "I do."

The preist turned to me "Do you prince Alaric, take edd to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

I grinned "I do,More than anything."

The old priest smiled "you may now kiss the groom."

Edd grabbed me by the waist and dipped me before ending it with a  passionate and loving kiss.

(This took a while but its done!)