(Tord) red leader x reader (part 4)

Your pov 

     I looked at him and backed away in pure terror "Y-You W-What?!" He laughed and gave a sick perverse grin "can't you see I'm the perfect man for you?.." he said while he looked like he was about to grab me but was stopped as a red robotic hand grabbed him by the shoulder and threw him against the wall. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Tord practically snarled at Todd as he punched Todd hard on the face and knee'd him in the chest. I fearfully backed away  watching the fight, Even though it wasn't  necessarily a fight since Tord was the only one making the damage. But I gasped softly seeing Todd's limp and unconscious body fall to the floor as he was bruised and bleeding terribly. "oh my god.." I muttered and looked to Tord who wore a proud smirk on his face. "Oh don't act surprised darling, You knew I couldn't let him take you from me.." Tord stepped closer as he pinned my arms above my head and put a finger under my chin, Forcing me to look at his horribly half scarred face. "After all, You should know by now that you are my property. Mine. And you listen to my orders no matter what they are.." He cooed gently into my ear, sending his hot breath down my neck. I was surprised to feel the dark blush paint my cheeks as I listened to his intoxicating accent, It disgusted me.. Yet intrigued me at the same time.. My thoughts were pushed away when he spoke again. "Alright love, Go to your room so you can get some beauty rest. I'll see you in the morning~" He seductively purred and gently pecked the top of my head before walking off with his hands behind his back. I rolled my eyes with disgust as I walked back to my room, 'I can't be falling for this sick creep, am i? No, Impossible...

I could never love a monster..'