Zombie matt x reader

Your POV 

'I'm scared hungry and alone I miss my friends...I miss matt' you have always had a crush on the narsisstic ginger but recently there was a zombie outbreak and you recently watched him get eaten alive it was depressing but now I'm alone well I better go out to get some supplies before I cry myself to death I went out the grocery store that was currently abandoned to get some food I was gathering some (f/f) when I heard a familiar voice it was..matt? No it can't be he's dead so I just ignored it when I felt a cold skeletal hand on my shoulder when I slowly looked behind me I saw matt and he was.. A zombie.... Before I could scream or run I was knocked out and I felt a sharp pain in my head I could only hear some laughing and something muffled before I slipped into darkness..

Matt's POV 

I didn't want to hurt her but I had no choice! She would have freaked out but at least I finally have her after so long... She will be my queen and we will rule the world I tied her to a chair and kissed her cheek "sweet dreams my love~" I cooed then I had a great idea she has always loved music so maybe I should sing to her! (Song is on top) then she started to wake up "(Y/n) your awake!" She looked at me in fear and when I got a bit closer she winced! "(Y/n) I'm not gonna hurt you love its me matt!" I reassured her she just stared at me  "matt?..your not gonna eat me?" I chuckled "goodness no love I can't eat my soon to be wife!"

Your POV 

I blushed hard at the word wife "w-what do y-you mean?" (WHAT DO YOU MEAN! Sorry) he just lifted my chin and whispered "were getting married because I've always had this crush on you and I want you to be mine! We will be a happy family! And we will have the most beautiful children!" (Bleh zombie baby!) My eyes widened  but remembering even if he was a zombie he was still my matt "okay matt...I'll be your wife but can you untie me..?" He smiled and nodded fast pulling out a knife to cut the ropes he grabs me by the hips and kisses me I thought that zombies were cold but he had this warmness I pulled away and smiled "matt I've always had a crush on you too but what if I die..? And we cant stay together?.." He hugged me tight "then I will still keep you forever and ever and ever you are my queen of mirrors and I'm your king~" he purred well he's right on one thing he's my king..