Baker!Matt x Smol!Reader

No ones POV 

     Y/n had just moved to London after you finally graduated college, You had been searching for the perfect job that just fit your personality. And the one job you wanted more than anything was baking, baking had sparked your interest ever since you were little and it was fun. But at the same time you were a hopeless romantic,  which meant you were always looking for the man of your dreams! It was always a dream of yours to find your prince charming and spend the rest of your life with them.

And on the other hand, A professional baker named matt owned a bake shop in the prettiest part of London. Makes sense.... And like you, he was a hopeless romantic as well. Looking for the one girl who could be his princess..

Will you two find true love in each other..?

(Matt's pov) 

  I was whistling a small tune while cleaning the windows to the bakery and straightening the 'help wanted' sign with a small sigh, Before I noticed a rather short girl with lovely (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes, I small gasp came from my lips as my blue eyes lit up with joy. She apparently noticed me as she smiled sweetly and came over to the bakery before walking inside "I see you're hiring?" She asked while straightening her hair with her hand as I quickly nodded. "Indubitably! What's your name?" I said looking down at her with a large grin. "Oh! my name is Y/n L/n!" She chirped as I let out a soft chuckle "I see.... You're hired cupcake!" I somehow manage to widen my smile.

(Your pov)

I blushed a crimson red at the sweet nickname "T-Thank you sir!! W-When do I start??" I asked with a small squeak as he lightly patted my head. "Right now my dear!" He put a small light purple apron on me and led me to the kitchen "Now I already have everything baked, so you can be my little decorator!" I quickly nod as I stand by him at the decorating counter.. But uh.. I couldn't see anything.. He seemed to notice as he grabbed a small stool and lifted me onto it "better cupcake?" He asked with the same cheerful tone that I quickly grown to adore, I nodded gently and we began to decorate a wedding cake, I wasn't able to reach the top of the tall cake so he lifted me onto his shoulders. "here you go! And I'm matt by the way.." He flashed a smile as I smile back "mhm! Thanks Matty!" I give him a light Peck on the cheek as a small 'thank you' gesture while I continued decorating the cake. 

No ones pov 

Matt felt the same quick heartbeat he had when he first saw you, he smiled and chuckled quietly "no problem cupcake..." 

~Time skip~

Once you both finished the cake, matt was about to take you off his shoulders when he slipped and ended up pinning you down to the ground my accident "I-I'm so so sorry!!" He non-stop apologized as he was about to get off of  you but you merely chuckle and pull him into a deep passionate kiss. He never expected it But at the same time wasn't complaining either, you both soon pulled away for air as you started lovingly into each others eyes. No words needed to be spoken as you both already knew you were madly in love..