Tord x Cat! Reader (fluff maybe???) ((this is really bad 😂.))

(Just to clear something up, No you aren't a neko in this.((but if you want that I might make a one shot on that)))

No one's pov 

   Tord grunted quietly in discomfort and exhaustion as he returned from a long day at work, and to make things worse for him, It had been pouring rain all day and his car wasn't working so he had to walk home and get completely soaked. But as Tord shut the door behind him and locked it shut, He felt something rub against his leg. He looked down to see his adorable little feline friend, (Y/n). He smiled as he gently scratched behind their ear before muttering. "At least you give me a warm welcome.." He chuckled  softly, Earning a happy purr from (Y/n). Tord smiled as he gently picked up the small cat and sat them down on the couch. "stay right there (Y/n), I need to find some dry clothes. " he gently pat (Y/n) on the head as he went to his room to get changed.

(Y/n)'s pov

I waited for him to get back as I laid on the couch, That's when the remote caught my eye. Purred as I padded over to it and my paws pushed down on the 'On' button, Mewing in a celebratory manner as the t.v. Screen lit up with life. "(Y/n)?? what are you doing in there??" My owner,Tord. Called out as I quickly jumped off the couch and hid behind it,  Though I could hear his footsteps I tried to stay silent. "(Y/n)? Where are you kitty?" He cooed quietly before I felt something pick me up quickly, "Gotcha!" He chuckled as he plopped down on the couch and sat me next to him. Of course I still crawled onto his lap and got comfortable as he gently scratched my back and watched the tv..

(I apologize for how awfully written this was.😂)