Supernatural Eddsworld x reader

No ones POV 

It was absolutely amazing your roommates Edd,matt,tom and tord all have turned into these creatures! Edd was a warlock,tom was a monster thing,Matt was a vampire,tord was a demon (as seen above) when this happend to Them they seemed much more clingy than usual Tord would ask you to play video games with him ALL the time,Edd would Use his powers to tickle you whenever he saw you,matt would turn into a bat and rest on your shoulder or try to cuddle you, and tom would turn into a puppy sized version of the monster he can turn into and lay on your lap and give you small forehead kisses you found all of them to be adorable none of the less you were watching your favourite show on the couch when you felt someone cover your eyes from behind "Guess who~" the British accent of a certain ginger purred to you giggled a bit "I know its you Matty!" He smiled at the cute little nickname you gave him he sat on the couch with you he looked into your (E/c) eyes that would always sparkle in the slightest light which only made him smile more letting his sharp fangs show edd walked in and quickly hug tackled you "Ello (y/n)~!" His eyes glowed a bright green from happiness you ruffled his hair and giggled "Hiya Eddie!" Matt gave edd a jealous glare Tom and tord walked in fighting as usual you rolled your eyes a bit until they both looked at you and growled at eachother like a way of saying 'Back off she's mine' You raised a eyebrow in absolute confusion until you felt something grab your hand and Kiss it you saw tord with a small smirk on his face he wrapped his devil tail around your waist causing you too blush he pulled you close to the point where you were inches away from his face Tom pulled tord away from you while growling at him they both started wresting each other to the ground it sounded like two dogs in a fight! Soon edd and Matt fought over you You clenched your fists and finally yelled out "ENOUGH!!" The four men looked at you in surprise since you hardly ever yell "can  please explain what's going on with you all?" You asked with a bit more calmness in your voice matt Rubbed his arm nervously and finally spoke up "Well, you see my dear (y/n) we have all liked you for quite some time and we've been trying to win your heart" You blushed more and sighed you gave them all a kiss and a sweet smile "You all should know that I love you guys to pieces!" They smiled and gave you a big ol' group hug! You giggled a bit and hugged back Maybe you can get used to this... Maybe...