Matt x reader

No ones POV 

You were walking to the mirror store because thanks to your roommates your favorite mirror broke! Once you got inside you noticed a man with ginger hair he was quite handsome you might add you went in search of the mirror you needed and once you found it you realized it was on the top shelf you tried to reach for it but you were too short you were about to give up but suddenly the guy you saw earlier grabs it and hands it to you "here you go miss!" He says cheerfully you blushed a light pink and held it in your hands "T-thank you" you stuttered he looked at you like you were the most adorable thing in the world he gently took your hand and kissed it "What is your name my dear? If I may ask" You giggled a bit from how much of a gentleman he was "I'm (Y/n)! And you are?" Matt into your sparkling (E/c) eyes and blush instantly forms on his cheeks "I'm Matthew,but you can call me matt if that's what you prefer" his British accent only made you like him more "So, maybe I can see you later tonight?" He asks while handing you his phone number this made you smile "Definitely!" He grinned "Its a date then my dear!"he chuckles and waves goodbye before walking home you had to get ready! And fast! 

(Time skip brought to you by Alaynas sprite :3)

Matt's POV👔

Oh goodness she was so beautiful!! Even prettier than me! I have to look perfect for her I need to impress (y/n)! Once I got in my room I picked out a nice purple tuxedo its perfect for my date with (y/n) she stands out from the rest! I need her to be mine and mine only I drove to her house and knocked on Her door once she opened the door my jaw dropped she was absolutely stunning She had on a (f/c) dress with matching shoes and her hair in a ponytail "shall we?" She said in that lovley voice of hers once I snapped out of my trance I opened the car door for her She "thanks matt!" I chuckled a bit and closed the door for her before driving to the restraunt I walked her inside and got us a table little did she know I had something for her~

No ones POV 

You sat down and saw matt signal something to the waiter you were a bit confused but you shrugged it off you guys have already taken your orders you guys finished your food and a plate of your favorite dessert was set  in front of you matt smiled "I hope you enjoy my dear!" You kissed his cheek causing him to blush and started eating but you looked at the utensil you were using to eat and saw a amythyst silver ring you looked at him as he stood up "(y/n), you are the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met will you do me the honor of wearing this promise ring?" He held the ring in front of you you nodded as happy tears rolled down your cheeks the people in the restraunt clapped while matt picked you up and hugged you while pulling you into a kiss he was everything you could ask for in a man...💜💍