Butler!Mark x Dying!Reader (Also little happy A/N :3)

(guess who's back.

back again,

Toxic's back, Tell a friend.

K seriously tho, so I believe I told people (but idfk) that I had slipped out of the eddsworld fandom but I somehow am back in? I dunno I got bored and watched some videos about eddsworld so I have huge interest in it again. Anyyywayyyy, enjoy the story.)

No one's pov 

Mark had always feared this day, The day he'd lose the young woman who he adored,Served, and most importantly, Loved. The sweet young woman known as (Y/n) (L/n) had recently gotten sick with cancer, (I know I'm so original but I don't have any other ideas :/) Not only the family had been grieving but including her servants and workers, Especially Mark.. He knew as soon as the news broke out that his greatest mistake was never telling her how he loved her..  So only time will tell if he'll gain the courage to tell her before her fate consumes her.. 

Mark's Pov 

I paced around the floors of my room, Gently fiddling With my bowtie as I felt as if my heart was running a Race. My thoughts were fighting against each other like A war, should I tell her how much I adored her? If I dared To take that chance, would she die thinking of me as a Fool? such a selfish thought, I know. But as mother had Always said, 'Listen to your heart no matter the Circumstance.' So that is what I must do I suppose.. she Must know, No matter how she'll think of me.

~Later that night~

I walked over to the door of her chambers and knocked On her door gently, "Come in.." Her once honey sweet Voice spoke now sounding raspy and tired, I tried to Hide my frown of pure sadness and hurt as I opened The doors and walked in, Slowly shutting them behind me. "My lady, How are you feeling?" I muttered as I kneeled Down next to her laying form, She smiled at me gently And sweetly. "I-I'm alright M-Mark, Thank you. How may I h-help you?" My heart felt like it was about to shatter   At her lie, Tears pricked my eyes as I gently took her Hands in mine and gently rubbed my thumb against Her Knuckles. "M-My lady you aren't alright.. Y-You are dying!" I hiccuped as tears streamed down my face. a frown painted her beautiful face as she carefully wiped my tears with her hand and caressed my cheek. "Mark please don't c-cry for me.." She muttered as to my surprise she laid a light kiss onto my forehead. "P-Pardon m-my manners m'lady but.. May I make a confession..?" She nodded in response as I took a deep breath. "I-I love you.. More than life itself, Ever since you hired me.. " I shut my eyes expecting to hear a response of disgust or anger but was surprised to hear a soft giggle from her now pale lips. "I L-Love you too Mark.. And I a-always will.. Even in death.."