Jon x Smol!Reader x Tom

No ones pov 

(Y/n) was a short, sweet, young girl who couldn't love her? She was very kind to everyone and would usually help out! But she lived across from Eduardo's gang and edds crew so she kinda expected to hear some arguing... a lot of it.. but she had a lot of patience with them so it didn't bother her too much, but she didn't notice that every time she would walk around the neighborhood she would notice Jon and Tom arguing about some girl that she would always roll Her eyes when she heard about it, but she didn't know that girl was her.

Your pov 

I was in my living room watching (Favorite show) and eating (favorite snack) While my kitten laid on my lap purring, it was peaceful for a while until I heard Jon and Tom at it again... "Ugh, why don't they just shut up?!" You said to yourself and got up after setting your kitten down on the couch, you put on your sweater and shoes then walked outside "Why would she like you? Your head looks like a fork!" Jon said to Tom with a smirk on his face (*Trying not to laugh*) Tom growled and death glared Jon "Well your head looks like a bowling ball!" (OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH) i tsked and crossed my arms "What in the world is wrong with you two?? Why can't you just get over this girl and be friends??" They both looked at me and they actually started to look like they were calming down. 

Jon's pov

I rubbed my arm feeling embarrassed of my stupid behavior, I just made a fool of myself in front of the girl I loved! I should of just told her I loved her instead of fighting over her like she was my property... "We're sorry (n/n), it's just... the girl we've been fighting over.. is you.." I said shyly, she blushed crimson red and smiles, Tom sighs "Well now that you know that we love you.. who do you choose?" She giggled and thought for a moment.

"I choose..." 

(the rest is up to you :3)