Edd x Flirty!Reader

Your pov 

Many guys and girls would usually try and go out with me, but there's only one guy I loved and that was My cute little Eddie, He would always blush a dark red or hide his face in a shy way when I used a pick up line on him.

It.

Was.

Adorable.

He just seems..different from the others you know? I don't know why it's just something about him! Maybe it's the fact that he always makes that cat face when he's happy or eating cereal, or because whenever someone's sad he would give them a cola scented hug (I would think that he smells like coke :3) or because he would pout like a small child I don't  even know why I love him so darn much! What's wrong with me?? 

Edd's pov 

I sat on the couch drawing pictures of (Y/n), I couldn't help it she was just so beautiful in every way (DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOUR UGLY READER!!!! I WILL SERIOUSLY EAT A PICTURE OF TRUMP IF YOU DO!!!) I wanted to hug her and snuggle up in bed with her, eat cola pancakes with her, throw coke cans at eduardo with her, (*hugs Eduardo tightly*NO.) and draw together! But I don't know how to tell her since she probably thinks I'm a weirdo..  mostly because I asked for a cola pool on Christmas. 

No ones pov 

Edd sighed as he continued drawing his beloved (y/n), but coincidentally (Y/n) was walking by and she saw the drawing her face flushed a light pink "That's really good edd!" She complimented the cola lover, he turned around with his face red in embarrassment "H-Hey (Y-Y/n)! Glad y-you like it!" He stuttered nervously making her giggle before she sat next to him on the couch and put her hand on his leg and he somehow blushed even more, his face was the color of Tords hoodie! "Do you like me Eddie~?" She purred while her hand rubbed up and down his leg he hesitantly nodded, she smirked and kisses his cheek "good! See you soon eddie~" she winked. (I suck XD)