The Celebration Party

Start from the beginning

*Yukino's Dress*

Once they were done changing and applying their makeup and fixing their hairstyles, they were ready to go. Once they got to the auditorium, their escorts/buddies were impressed with their choice of gowns. Elias looked at Hakko up and down and he said to her.

"Hakko, you look so beautiful."

"Thank you Elias, but, you should see Keira's gown, she actually stands out the most."

Hakko pointed out and then he looked at Keira's gown while she was chatting to Yukiya. Klaus and Kagura were taking a walk through the gardens so they could get some privacy for a moment.

"Kagura, you look pretty in that dress."

"Well, it's my cousin you should be thanking, she chose this for me and the others as well."

Kagura said with a smile. Klaus smirked at Kagura before he held her close to his chest making Kagura blush a little.

"K-Klau! what if someone sees us?"

"Stop worrying, no one is going to show up, it's just the two of us."

Kagura smiled a little and right before Klaus could kiss Kagura's lips, Yukino smirked and she spoke up.

"Kissy! kissy! kissy!"

Klaus came to a halt and he frowned angrily. Yukino came out of her hiding spot and she laughed at them.

"Wait until big sis hears about this!"

Klaus death glared at Yukino and then she ran off in fear. Kagura giggled at Klaus and she said to him.

"You do realise she's going to be traumatised afterwards."

"If that means keeping her trap shut, then yes."

Kagura giggled at Klaus before she wrapped her arms around Klaus' neck. Back in the auditorium, the members of the Ministry of magic showed up and they were pleased to be there and meet the Gendonlune team who won the magic games. Headmaster Randolph got the twin tamers, Sora, Hakko, Kagura and Keira to meet the members and they were polite to them as well.

Man 1: "I must say, Miss Izuma, your strategies and your magic is impressive, not even Raoul saw your attacks coming."

Hakko: "Hehe, thanks and it's also thanks to Kagura's help that we were able to defeat Sapphire and Raoul."

Man 2: "We noticed, it goes to show the Hayashi knights aren't meant to be messed with."

Kagura: "My brother taught me to never underestimate your enemies, it's thanks to that advice that I've been successful so far."

Woman 1: "Well, that's good to know and we're also impressed with your abilities, Keira, who would have thought someone like you was able to defeat her opponent while she's badly injured."

Keira: "I couldn't just give in that easily so I had to do was get back up on my feet and keep going, even if that means I'll run out of magical energy or injure myself even more."

Woman 2: "You really are an inspiration to some of the female wizards around here especially to some of your fellow Tamers."

Keira was impressed and pleased at the same time when she said this to her. Just then, Headmaster Randolph placed his hand on Keira's shoulder and he said to her.

"It's time Keira, are you nervous?"

"A little."

Sora smirked at Keira and he said to her.