"Pause the music. Let's start with counting" hoseok says with the mic. All of us looked at him. "Yuju and Umji, since you both are sharing center, don't be too close to each other."

"5, 6, 7, 8. Na na na navillera.." sinb led the counting.

"Your arms must be almost 90 degrees up." She said.
"Step back and raise your arms straight up. 'V' shape up"

After a few more tries, the girls were in-sync.

"Ne, ne that's good! Let's try with the music. Music cue!" Hoseok told them.

"Daebak..so it's because of Sinb their dance moves are sharp and in sync." Jeonghan said.

"Not only sinb. Jhope helped too." Suga told them, defending his one and only JhOpe.

"Yeah" mingyu told him. "hyung, i know you have interest in SinB. But, you have a rival from BTS"

I pretended i didnt hear anything and i just watched the girls.

"Our dongsaengs are doing so well" hoseok hyung gave a standing ovation.

Author pov

Jeonghan and his members then went on stage as a shortcut to the backstage. He then approached Sinb.

"you did great just now" he smiled.

"Oh..thank youu..." she smiled back.

"Uh, do you want to grab a drink after this rehearsal?" Jeonghan asked her.

SinB felt uneasy and she didn't want to be rude to him and reject. She knew where he was coming from and she wants to reject him nicely. But she doesn't know how. She knew from the very start ever since Navillera promotions, Seventeen's Jeonghan has interest in her.

She tried to find for him. The guy she likes, to save her from this awkward moment. Then there he is, talking to the staff about his group's performance.

"I-i'm sorry Jeonghan-ssi..I can't make it" she said with a deep breath.

"Oh then maybe tomorrow before the awards?" He asks again and sinb just didn't know what to reply.

"Ah sinb-ya! Kaja!" Mingyu armstrangled her and dragged her backstage to where jungkook was.

"Yah mingyu! I was talking to sinb!" Jeonghan shouted. But mingyu just ignored him.

"Gomawoyo mingyu-ah. I really need that but YAH YOU LITERALLY STRANGLED ME" sinb shouted at him.

"i'll explain everything to him" he winked at her and left to his dressing room.

"Wait now there's a third guy who likes you?" Jungkook asked her.

"Huh who?" She inquired.

"Mingyu"

"Then who is the second one?" She asked again.

"Jeonghan hyung"

"Who is the first?" She asked.

"Jeon Jungkookie" he smiled.

Her heart raced. I'm not surprise if he could hear my heart beat by now. She thought to herself.

"Mingyu doesn't like me pabo-ya. He was helping me to get away from Jeonghan-ssi" she chuckled, gathering back her courage.

"does that mean we can spend the rest of the day together after this rehearsal?" He asked.

Sinb asked him, "where do you want to go?"

"The vintage cafe? It's just down the street" he suggested.

"ara, i'll wait for you here" she smiled.

He gave her a peck on her cheek and went on stage for their rehearsal. Sinb decided to help Jhope since he helped her with her group's practice.

"Eonnie, i will be back at the hotel by myself later. You guys can go back first" she said.

"Alright. Be careful on your way back later" yerin pats her back and left with the others.

She changed into a new pair of clothes that she brought along. Sweatpants with black tshirt. She put on her cap and she sat in the middle of the stage while the guys practiced.

"Yah why is ddinb there" jhope laughed. All of their mics were on so it was loud.

"yah jeon jungkook, you're in the middle and yet you're off-center. Namjoon oppa. You're supposed to be diagonally behind jungkook but you're right behind jungkook. Move slightly to your left" sinb said with her microphone.

"hwang sinb-ya. i think it's you that is off center." Suga laughed.

"Yah? Now you're blaming meee? I'm yall's favourite dongsaeng." Sinb said proudly.

"favourite dongsaeng my ass. You're just our precious little sister" Namjoon rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"What's the difference?" Sinb laughed and the others laughed as well.

"The difference is, you're the most precious girl in Jungkook's life. To us, you're just our little sister." Jimin pointed out, chuckling away.

Seventeen members are still in their dressing room and they can see what's happening on stage. Jeonghan was jealous.

"Is she really close to BTS members?" Jeonghan asked.

"She grew up with them since they were trainees" seungkwan told him.

"Jungkook likes her?" he asked again.

"He does. He loves her very much" dokyeom replied, not knowing that jeonghan likes her as well.

"What about sinb?" He asked again. Everyone just ignored him and continued with whatever they were doing.

"You know hyung. You're sooo outdated." Mingyu rolled his eyes and walked away.

-end-