This is something that I admired about Ginny, her ability to accept the abnormal without question. We asked her to join us in battle after giving her a quick summary of all of the crazy events that had happened his week. Going through that over a week was crazy enough, but getting a summary in only a few minutes would have been a lot to take in for any other person. Ginny, however, adjusted herself accordingly.

This boy can control water? Okay, cool. Your good friend can create illusions and summon metals from the earth? No biggie. This kid can make fire come out of his hands? Nice.

See what I mean? Ginny Weasley was, and will always be a badass.

I ran off to join Annabeth and Hazel in battle. Hazel was struggling using her calvary sword, as I learned what it was called, against a death eater.

"Is that all you got, little girl?" The shrill voice called from behind the mask.

"No, it isn't." I stepped up and disarmed the death eater. Hazel made her move, pinning the person to the ground with her sword on their chest.

"Either you disapparate, or you disappear forever. Which will it be?" Hazel traced the blade of her sword with a smile. Don't let her youthful eyes fool you, she could be intimidating.

The death eater disapparated.

"Good choice." Hazel said. She nodded to me, thanking me for the help. I nodded back and continued onward. I was hoping to check on Frank Zhang. I hadn't seen him in awhile.

It was at that moment that the battle around me caused a ringing in my ears as my scar burned. I fell to the ground, closing my eyes. He was near...

"Boy with the scar..." a voice spoke near me. "Kill..."

My vision had gone blurry. It took me a moment to realize my glasses had fallen off. I found them in he grass and pushed them back onto my face. They were cracked now, but that was the least of my concerns.

I had dropped my wand when I fell. Where was it?

"Boy with the scar...kill the boy with the scar...." a voice hissed.

A figure was coming towards me. I froze, not knowing what to do. It was a snake, Voldemort's snake more specifically. How did I defend myself from it with no wand?

"Kill the boy with the scar....I want to kill the boy with the scar..." the snake spoke.

"Hah! Take a number, you aren't the only one." Perhaps I had been hanging around Percy Jackson for too long. His sarcastic nature was rubbing off on me.

Just as the snake would have pounced, it froze.

"Who dares to hold me back?" The snake hissed. A second snake had dug it's teeth into Nagini. This second snake was bigger, more intimidating.

This second snake was Frank Zhang, and he had just saved my life.

"Hasn't your master told you it's rude to make death threats to people?" Frank hissed. Of course, he was a snake now, and I could understand him because of my parstlemouth.

"My master wishes you all would die." Nagini hissed.

"Pardon me, my parseltongue is a little rusty. Did you say your master wishes us all some pie? That's pretty kind of him." Frank replied.

"No!" Nagini was growing frustrated. "I said he wished you all to die!"

"Oh, I see. He wishes us all a small fry. It's considerate of your master to take into account how hungry I am. Tell him I said thanks!"