"We need a plan before we jump into action," Harry said. "We hardly have Nico--since he decided to use his power to let me talk to my parents."

Will glared at Nico.

"I told you not to do anything stupid! We have a battle to fight and you we're going to be one of our most vital elements. You can barely stand!"

Nico wasn't particularly with it at the moment.

"Magnus said I died," Nico giggled. "My heart stopped."

Magnus sighed.

"Will, maybe you and I could work on healing him just a bit more. It's only one battle after all, and we have quite an army."

While Annabeth went over a plan, Will and Magnus worked tirelessly to heal Nico.
Everybody listed off their abilities as potential helpful points to Annabeth. After only a minute, she rambled off a plan just like that.

"Thalia, you're good with a bow you said. Reyna, you are strong in physical combat. You two can be our non-magical defense--"

Percy interrupted her. He picked up his wand and set it on the table.

"Every day I'm at this school, my memory of magic is fading. I'm not as quick with spells as I used to be. I can, however, use this sword. It's like riding a bike, I haven't forgotten how to use it." Percy insisted.

"In that case, everybody apart from Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny, put down your wands," Reyna said. "We know your skills better than you do."

"Solace, I have a spare bow you can use. Memory or not, once and archer always an archer," Thalia said.

Will's face was bright red.

"Change my name from wolverine to hawk eye."

Jason glared at Will, mumbling: "D.C. Is still better."

Percy looked ready to bite Jason's head off.

"Jason, catch." Reyna tossed him a coin. Once it was caught, the coin turned into a sword. Jason looked like he was remembering something.

"Cool," he said.

Magnus pulled a pendant from his neck. The pendant turned into a sword.

"Is it just some sort of requirement in your world to have random items that turn into swords?" Harry asked.

"Negatory, sir. Not all of those swords can talk." Magnus' sword spoke. "Lady riptide, it is lovely to see you again!"

Magnus looked down at Percy's sword, who didn't respond.

"Anyway," Reyna continued. "Annabeth, Piper, here you go." She tossed Annabeth a dagger, as well as Piper. They were both different, however.

"Valdez, figured you'd appreciate this." Reyna tossed Leo a tool belt. Leo beamed as he picked it up.

"This is mine! God, it's magic, isn't it?"

"Great job figuring that out, genius," Thalia mumbled.

"Frank, I would have brought you a bow, but I feel like your shapeshifting skills are enough," Reyna admitted.

Frank pondered that for a moment.

"I'd feel safer having one. Thalia, have another extra?" He asked.

Thalia smirked.

"Three archers, awesome. Yeah, of course I do!" She exclaimed.

Reyna unveiled a long sword.