[nikki]

After a great night last night, I woke up with the left side of the bed empty. I know he had a great night just like I did.. I slipped out of bed and decided that maybe I need to unwind.. Maybe a trip to the pool might help me out.

I put on my bathing suit, grabbed my towel and headed out of the room.. I took the elevator to the pool level and walked out. The sun and the smell of chlorine relaxing. I placed my towel on the chair on the poolside, as my mind traveled to last night.

Intense, exciting and delicious. "Nikki?" I turned around and saw Brie and Renee walking towards me. "Brie? Renee? What's up?" Renee looked at me "We were just gonna text you to come down here.. We got invited for a swim." "By who?" She pointed to the other side of the pool. 

Charlotte. The world works in mysterious ways,doesn't it? "I'll go say hi.. Maybe swim around with you guys." I grabbed my towel and followed them as we headed towards Charlotte. She smiled when she saw us. "Hey guys. Nikki? How are you?" 

I smiled back "Great.. Better now that I have some people to talk to. You here alone?" "No, the rest are coming down now." "The rest?"  "I invited Becky, Sasha, Bayley,Roman, and AJ."Roman.. Well now we know why he was gone this morning.

"AJ.. Styles?" She nodded as I placed my towel on a chair. "Yes, we're great friends. Have you ever talked to him?" I shook my head as I smiled "No, I never got the chance to talk to him.. Maybe today."

I slowly slipped into the pool, my body relaxing around the cool chlorine filled water, Brie and Renee joining me. We swam around for a few minutes before just chatting. A few seconds later, our invites started showing up. 

Becky, Sasha and Bayley walked in together, joining us in the pool. AJ showed up next. He was a sight.. A very good sight. And lastly, Roman showed up. He hugged Charlotte before laying his eyes on me. I smiled at him and waved. 

We all talked and had a good time. The boys were soon joined by their buddies and left us girls to it. The rest of the girls decided to bring out the drinks, leaving Charlotte and I alone. "Hey Nikki, you don't mind if I tell you something private, right?" 

"Of course not.. What's up?" "Roman and I.. We did things." Charlotte, we did things too. Last  night to be exact.. "What do you mean?" She smirked "Well a few days ago, he texted me to come over to his locker room and wow.." I smiled and listen as she told her little story.

It's a pity.. This poor girl thinks she's the only one.. "You don't think he's just using me, do you?" I gasped "Oh, no.. He would never do that." I watched as she walked closer to me.. "Okay, great.. Then I need some advice." 

"Shoot.. Should we go on a date?" I looked at her, her face making me sad. "I totally recommend it.. And if you're nervous-" "How about we go on a double date?" "Double date?" "Yes.. Me and Roman.. You and-" "I think you should just take this time just for you two.."

"No.. Aj seems like your type.. Plus you guys never even met.. Maybe that would be the perfect time to meet." This girl might have her heads in the clouds but she did have a good point.. It's almost like double the fun for me.. I get to watch the big dog on a date, and I also get to have some of the dating fun for myself.

"You know, Charlotte? You go talk to Aj about it,and I'll do it.. For you and Roman." "Great." She smiled and jumped out of the pool, walking towards Aj and the boys. Roman has that girl fooled.. No girl can hold the big dog down, not even you Flair. And neither can I.