[nikki]

Tonight was Monday Night Raw, and these days have consisted of me and Roman texting each other back and forth.. I'm dying over here.. This man just oozes sexy, even though text messages.. I was sitting in my locker room, I'm bored.. I scrolled through our messages when the one from last Thrusday crossed my eye.. "How about you do a few poses for me, babygirl." I bit my lip... Should I really tease him like this? Is it right? Oh, who cares.. I'm bored, and this is my entertainment.. I stripped out of my clothes, until I was only in my bra and panty.. Good thing I wore my black underwear.. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a photo.. I looked and smirked, thinking of what Roman would think.. I slipped my clothes back on before heading out to catering.. I know Roman would be there.. I want to see his face.. I walked in and headed towards Renee's table.. All the girls said hi as I sat down.. I looked around and saw Roman sitting with Dean.. Perfect.. I grabbed my phone and sent the picture.. My heart thumped with excitement.. Not even a minute later, my phone vibrated.. I unlocked my phone and read his message carefully.. "Teasing me is never a good idea, babygirl." I looked at him, as he looked up at me, his eyes were dark and of course, sexy as hell.. I quickly texted back "Are you gonna show me why?" My eyes were glued on his as I slipped up from my chair and walked back towards to my locker room. I heard heavy footsteps behind me, my mouth salivated at the thought of him touching me.. I walked into my locker room, the door left open.. I watched as he walked in and closing the door, his eyes filled with lust. I walked up to him, only to have him turn me around.. My back to his chest, I moaned as his hands slowly made their way into my shirt.. He squeezed my breasts, making me moaned softly.. He leaned into my ear "Teasing is never polite." I felt him bite my earlobe, and move down to my neck.. His lips kissing and sucking on my neck.. "R-Roman." Moaning his name felt amazing, his lips felt amazing.. I was under his trance.. He made his way back to my ear "Text me the next time you're alone." He kissed my ear and slipped his hand out of my shirt, and walked out the door.. I stood in my locker room, hot and bothered.. Stunned by his malicious teasing..