[roman]

Tonight was our first live event in Tokyo, the night was electric.. Earlier today was not a good time because I had no idea that Nikki was on the same floor as Bayley.. And who the hell would've thought that Nikki would've walked in on us.. I know I shouldn't feel guilty because me and Nikki aren't anything serious but I feel extremely guilty.. She said she wasn't upset but I know that she was.. Her last words were stuck on me "I don't play games, I win them." I can't even begin to think what that means.. I don't want to play games, I don't have time for them.. I walked into catering, flexing my fingers in my gloves.. I looked around for any familiar faces and found my cousins and walked over to them.. "Hey man!" "What's going on?" We talked and laughed it up.. I looked up and saw her standing, her arm wrapped around Sheamus' shoulders.. I watched as she leaned close to his ear, smiling before pulling away and walking off.. He got up to his feet and tried following behind but I walked up to him. "Hey, Hunter wants to talk about your match tonight." His face went whiter than usual but he nodded "Okay, thanks Reigns." He patted my shoulder before walking in the opposite direction of Nikki's locker room.. I found myself walking down, each step deeper than the last. My jaw clenched up as I saw her name on the door, I grabbed the door knob and opened the door.. "God, I was wondering when you were gonna show up." Her back turned to me.. "If you wanted me so badly all you had to do was ask, babygirl." She turned around, her face, confused.. "Expecting someone else?" She chuckled and nodded "Yes actually.. He's tall, red-head, and Irish.. Very sexy.. Have you seen him around?" I smirked and looked at her.. I walked closer to her as she backed up, her back touching the wall.. I placed my hands on the wall, caging her in.. "Now why would I let some loser come in here and put his hands on my babygirl, when I can just do it myself?" "Roman." I traveled my eyes to her lips and back on her eyes.. Her breath shuddering, knowing I had her in the palm of my hand. "Babygirl." She looked at me, her eyes a flame.. She leaned close, her lips inches from mine "Get out." I looked at her "What?" She chuckled and softly licked my lips. "Get out." I chuckled and quickly placed my hand on the back of her neck, pushing her lips on mine.. I groaned as I felt her bite down on my lips softly. She moaned and pulled away, her eyes on mine.. I winked at her before opening the door and walking out.. Her tongue still on my lips.