[roman]

I woke up to find her side of the bed empty. She can't be gone. I sat up on the bed, fully waking up when I heard the shower. And the steam creeping out of the bathroom. I slipped out of bed and made my way into the bathroom, slowly opening the door.

I watched as her frame moved under the water, the steam coming from the heat of the water. I pulled back the curtain and got into the shower. Her back towards me, I grabbed her and turned her towards me. 

I kissed her and felt as she wrapped her arm around my neck. I pulled her closer to me, as we melted into each other. I heard her moaned as we pulled apart. "Hi." She chuckled and placed her forehead on mine. "Hey.. What are you up to?" 

"Mmm.. I don't know.. You?" "Well you know, I was taking a shower." I looked at her and rubbed circles on her back. "I thought you ran away from me." I heard her laugh "Ran away from my hotel room?" "I almost forgot that." She looked at me, thoughtfully. She had something on her mind.

"What are you thinking?" She shrugged "Nothing.. I just like this." "What?" "Well waking up next to you.. Feeling you in my shower." She leaned in and kissed my neck, making me groan. "Come on now, it's too early for that." I heard her chuckle into my neck. "You have a schedule for this kind of thing."

"A schedule? With you? No." I felt her grab me, stroking me. "Then what's the issue, big dog?" I smirked and grabbed her hand. I grabbed her legs and lifted up, pinning her to the wall. "Oh there's no issue, babygirl." She smirked before she placed her lips on mine. 

I slipped into her hearing her moan. I thrusted into her, our lips never seperating. She pulled me closer to her as I felt her clench around me, making me twitch. I pumped into her harder and faster until I exploded into her, groaning.

I slowly slipped out of her and planted her feet down, as she kissed me one more time. I don't think this will ever end.