[roman]

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, and it's been pretty quiet between me and Nikki.. I thought that after just one more night of Nikki, I wouldn't think about her anymore.. Her face, her scent, her body wouldn't be clouding my mind but I couldn't be more wrong.. If anything, it made me think of her more.. I want more of her.. I want to touch her more.. I want to sink my teeth into her and hear her musical moans fill the room.. I walked down the hallways as my mind replayed images.. Our bodies glued together, my lips on her body, her hands on mine.. I headed towards catering and grabbed a water bottle when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.. I grabbed it and opened the screen, her text message reading: "What's wrong, Big Dog? You look distracted." I shook my head, knowing that she was around.. I typed back my reply. "Hmm, I guess my babygirl is right.. I am distracted." I was starting to walk back to my locker room when another message came through.. I opened it. "Oh, I love that you're calling me your babygirl.. It kind of turns me on." I smirked as I typed.. "Oh yea? Where's my babygirl at?" I waited for a reply but she never answered.. I opened the door to my locker room and closed it.. I felt hands touch my back.. "Finally, I thought you would never show up." I turned around and saw her standing behind.. "I didn't think I would see you." She pulled away "Okay, then I guess I'll leave." She tried to walk pass me and walked towards the door.. But I pulled her hand and pinned her against the door.. I quickly grabbed her chin, and leaned in close.. "And where exactly does my babygirl think she's going?"