[nikki]

Tonight was Monday Night Raw, and I've been waiting way to long to get back at Roman for making me lose on Smackdown.. The Big Dog wants to play hard? Well Babygirl is gonna play 2 times harder. I slipped on my hat as I walked out of my locker room, my adrenaline was high as I made my way to the gorilla.. I looked at the stage manager and he nodded as he played my music. I took one last breath before I walked out, I heard the crowd erupt in cheers as I made my way down the ramp, stopping right in front of the ring.. Our eyes locked instantly, I watched as his lips formed a devilish smirk on his face.. Jericho pulled back into the match, but hitting him from behind.. I watched as he moved quickly and gained the upper hand on Jericho.. He swung Jericho into the ropes, making him slingshot forward, only to be dropped down with a spear.. Roman pinned him earning the three count. His eyes on me the whole time, dark and piercing.

He rolled out of the ring and walked up to me, my breath freezing in my throat

He rolled out of the ring and walked up to me, my breath freezing in my throat.. He leaned into my ear "I win, babygirl." He softly chuckled in my ear before pulling away and walking up the ramp. I watched as he disappeared into the back, my legs weak. He was right, he won.