[roman]

I dropped my napkin on my plate and got up from my seat, obviously telling Charlotte that I;m going to the bathroom before she actually followed me. 'Or he's not ready for just one girl.' One girl? I'm ready for one girl.. She just doesn't know that she's the one girl I'm ready for. 

I reached the bathroom door and turned the door knob only to find the door locked. Who the hell builds a restaurant with only one fucking bathroom? I heard the door unlock and waited till the door was open. "Roman?" I looked up at her, her eyes perfect.. She's perfect.

Before I could even think, I smashed our lips together, pushing us back into the bathroom. I slammed the door behind us and lifted her up into my arms. I walked over to the sink and placed her gently on it. 

I felt her open her legs, wrapping them around my waist. I felt her tug on my shirt pulling me closer to her, hearing her moan against my lips. I pulled her dress up, feeling her warmth against me. I pulled away from her lips and slipped my jacket off, tossing it on the floor.

I kissed her again, slipping my hands up her legs and slipping her underwear off. She lifted one of her legs, letting it hang around her ankle. I felt her slip her hand to my belt and take it off, reaching in and stroking me. 

I groaned as I felt her slip me from my pants. I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed her and slammed into her, hearing her moan. We kissed and moaned as I slammed into her over and over again. I was angry, frustrated, annoyed.. And in love.

I dug my fingers into her thighs, moving my hands up her body. I placed my hand on her neck, gently. Pinning her against the bathroom mirror, hearing her moan. I needed her. I wanted her. I thrusted into her fast and hard. 

I felt her wrap her hands around my hand.. I heard her moaning my name, shouting that she was ready, while I felt her wrap tightly around me.. Squeezing me. I pulled her closer to me and slammed her into her harder than before, feeling her shake against me. 

Her shakes sending me over the edge as I spilled into her, hearing her moan once more before I slipped out of her. I put myself together, putting my jacket back on. I looked at her, a delicious, sweaty, mess.. That I want to completely devour..

I got to get out of here. I looked at her one more time before walking out of the bathroom. I looked back at the table, thinking of walking back there.. No. I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Charlotte before walking out of the restaurant. 

She should've told me when we were alone.. Not when I least expected it.. I'm angry, frustrated, annoyed.. And in love.