[roman]

I heard my phone ding on the kitchen counter. I walked over and looked at my phone, her name on my screen. I chuckled and went to unlock it but I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it. I looked at her and pulled her in, kissing her. I carried her inside and shut the door behind her.

I placed her feet softly on the floor and tried to sneak my hand up her shirt but she pulled away. "Roman, wait.. We have to talk." I chuckled "We can talk later, babygirl." I tried to kiss but she pulled away and looked up at me. "No.. W-we have to talk today. Right now." This sounds serious.

I pulled away from her and watched as she grabbed my hand and led me to a chair. I sat in one and she sat across from me. She looked nervous, almost worried. She rubbed my hand, looking at it like it was the most interesting thing. "I know you've been worried about me.. And the way I've been.. So I'll tell you." 

I watched her as she looked up at me. "Lately I've been feeling sick. Everything I ate or smelled made me nauseous and I had to immediately throw up.. I thought it was just a stomach virus or something until I noticed that I was late on my period. Last night when I was with Brie, I took a test.. Three, to be exact. And all three of them were positive."

Positive? I know I should say something but I couldn't.. It's almost like she froze time, turning the time around me still. "Roman, I know it's almost hard to believe. Trust me, I couldn't believe it myself last night.. But I'm pregnant.. But I just want you to know that I'm keeping the baby.. But please don't think that I'll ask you for anything. You can be as involved as you want."

I squeezed her hand, still not able to say anything. "I'm going to tell WWE that I'm retiring from the ring because I'm pregnant.. But I- I will come back.. But- Roman please say something.. Please." I watched as her eyes water, a tear spilling from her eyes.

I slipped my hand away from hers, standing up. What do I say? What can I say?  I turned my back to her. "I-I don't know what you want me to say? Is it mine?" She wiped her tears and looked at me. "What? Are you joking? Of course the baby is yours! I only slept with you.. And we didn't use protection.. And the fact that you even asked me that, is seriously disgusting."

She got up and headed towards the door but I grabbed her arm. "Nicole, wait-" She snatched her arm away from me. "No, you wait.. I know that this is big news for you.. But it's even bigger news for me.. I didn't plan this.. I didn't ask for this.. But the baby is here. And I'm mature enough to know what I'm gonna do next.. The real question is are you?"

She opened the door and walked out slamming it behind her. I'm mature and I know what I'm gonna do next.