[nikki]

I sat on my hotel bed as I watched the time go by... I was ready for him, I needed him.. I though teasing him would only drive him crazy but I'm going insane. I heard a slight knock on the door, I hopped out of the bed and opened the door slowly, watching as his eyes checked me out slowly before meeting my eyes.. "I was wondering when you were gonna show up." He looked at me, his eyes focused on my body.. I bit my lip and grabbed his hand, pulling him inside.. I closed the door behind him and pushed him against it.. He looked at me, "If you wanted me that badly, you should've texted me earlier." I chuckled and kissed him.. I smirked as I felt the lump in his pants grow.. His hands squeezed my hips as our lips fought for dominance.. I slowly pulled away, pulling on his lips as I moved down to his neck. I heard him groan softly as I sucked on his neck.. I felt him wrap his arm around my waist and lift me off the ground, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist.. I moaned as he squeezed my ass, before placing me softly on the bed.. Our lips pulled away from each other but he held my face close.. He looked into my eyes as I looked into his.. "Take off your clothes." I bit my lip as he stepped back to watch me strip.. I slowly slipped off my shirt, revealing my busty chest.. His eyes burned with desire as I slipped off my underwear.. He steeped closer to me and slipped off his shirt.. I felt my insides melt as my eyes carefully watched his beautiful body.. I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him.. He laid us down, he hands touching my body with such care, almost as if he was afraid to hurt me.. I touched his face and pulled away, his eyes locked on my lips.. "Don't hold back." He grabbed my chin and kissed it, moving to my neck, his lips caressing me.. I bit my lip, containing my moans as he rubbed his bulge on me.. "R-Roman, take them off." He pulled away and looked at me "What?" "Take off your pants." He stood up from the bed and slipped his pants off.. I squeezed my breasts as I watch his dick spring up from his pants.. I salivated as I edged towards it. I grabbed it and slowly stuck it my mouth.. I heard him gasp above me as I bobbed my head, speeding up the pace.. He grabbed a handful of my hair as I moaned, the vibrations causing him to groan.. He roughly pulled me off and smashed his lips against mine.. I moaned as he pushed me back on the bed and opened my legs and slipped his dick into me.. I moaned loudly, his size filling me entirely.. His lips latched unto my neck as he thrusted in and out of me.. I clawed at his arm and back as he thrusted into me with such force and aggressiveness.. I heard his animalistic grunts in my ear, melting me completely.. I whimpered as he slipped out of me, but he kissed my ear. "Turn over. All fours." My heart thumped as I did what he wanted, turning onto my stomach.. I felt as he spread my legs and buried himself inside.. I clawed at the bed sheets as he thrusted into me repeatedly.. He rubbed his hand down my back and grabbed a handful of my hair. He roughly pulled me into his chest.. He sucked on my skin deliciously.

I squeezed my breasts, as I moaned loudly, loving every second of him

I squeezed my breasts, as I moaned loudly, loving every second of him.. It wasn't long until I clenched around him.. He placed me back on the bed and continued his incredible punishment on me.. I bit down on the bed as I came, my juices flowing out of me.. I heard him hiss as he came minutes after me.. We both laid on the bed, exhausted.. He wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged my sore body closer to his.. I moaned as I looked up at him, he chuckled and kissed my forehead.. I laid my head on his chest, the amazing still there as I drifted off to sleep.