[nikki]

"Okay, then I guess I'll just leave." I turned to walk towards the door. I felt him pull my hand and turn me back around, pinning my back to the door.. He quickly grabbed my chin and leaned in. "And where exactly does my babygirl think she's going?" I felt the hairs in the back of my neck stand up as I watched him licked his lips while observing mine.. "I said I'm leaving." He chuckled deeply "Mm, you're staying with me, baby." I opened my mouth to protest but he slid his hands down to my hips, pushing me closer to him, making me gasp.. "I said you're staying.. It's not up for discussion." I stared at his eyes, his light eyes becoming darker with passion and lust.. I smirked, I grabbed his face, our lips closely touching.. I kissed him softly, my lips melting into his.. He tightened his arm around my waist, hoisting me up.. He walked to the couch, sitting us down.. I straddled him as his lips devoured mine.. I pulled from his moving to his neck, licking his delicious neck, traveling back to his lips.. His hands rubbed my ass, groaning as I bit on his lips.. My hands ravaged his arms as my lips went to his ear.. I bit it softly before leaning into his ear "I'm not going to stay here, big dog." I kissed his cheek before hopping off of his lap.. He looked at me shocked, as I headed for the door.. I turned around.. "Next time, you come to me, baby." I winked at him before walking out the locker room. A smile on my face.