[nikki]

Tonight we are back at work but instead of a match, I have a photo shoot for WWE. And to be honest, I wish I didn't have this photoshoot. These past days have been absolutely great with Roman. But as great as I feel emotionally and mentally. I don't feel all that great physically. I've been feeling really sick lately.. It's almost like everything makes me nauseous, which doesn't happen often.

 I was walking to the photo area with Brie when I saw Roman standing against the wall. I felt Brie nudge me but I just smiled as he walked towards me. "Hey." I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me. "Hey. I knew you had this photo thing so I wanted to see you before I went for my match." 

I wrinkled my nose as I smelled his cologne. "You okay?" I looked at him and nodded "Yea. I'm.. My stomach is a little upset." He nodded and peck my lips. "I'm sorry.. But I'll see you later and maybe we fix that?" I nodded "Of course." He chuckled and walked off, looking back at me one more time.

I walked towards the lighting area, Brie's eyes wide. "What?" "So you guys are official?" I shrugged and chuckled before I huddled over. Brie walked over to me "Are you okay?" I nodded "I just.. I feel like I have to vomit." 

I closed my eyes, letting the nausea pass. "What did you eat?" "Nothing. It feels like everything I try to eat or even something that I just smell make me want to vomit." I felt Brie squeeze my arm "Are you-" She stopped mid-sentence as the lights came on. Ugh, here it comes again.