[nikki]

I was at catering with the girls when I felt my phone vibrate.. I grabbed it and turned the screen on.. The number wasn't a number that I recognized, but I instantly knew who it was.. And to be completely honest, I was waiting for his text.. I unlocked my phone and saw the message.. "Come to my locker room." I felt my heart thump, the other night wasn't erased from my mind yet.. I quickly grabbed my phone and said my goodbyes to the girls before leaving.. What could he want? He probably just wants to talk, right? Or maybe he wants to tell me how what happened was a one time thing? I groaned as all these thoughts came in my head.. I didn't know what to think.. All these days, I was waiting for his text and now that I got it, I'm thinking the worst.. I finally reached his door and knocked.. A couple seconds later, he opened the door.. I watched him as I saw sweat drip from his body. Probably just got out of a match.. What human can sweat and look this good? He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me into his locker room, shutting the door behind us, pinning me against it.. He chuckled, darkly "Thanks for checking me out, babygirl." I scoffed and looked at him "I wasn't checking you out.. I was observing you.. Big difference." His eyes traveled down to my lips and back up to my eyes.. "Hmm. Not really." I felt my urge to resist him dropping.. I quickly moved from his gaze "So you texted me?" He nodded "Yea, I wanted to know why you ran off?" I looked at him "Didn't think you wanted me to stay." He edged closer to me "If I wanted you to leave, I would be told you." I nodded "Well, then the next time you want me to stay, just ask." He chuckled "So there will be a next time?" I shrugged "Hmm, I don't know.. Maybe I'll get bored with you." He nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me close to him.. "Trust me, you won't get bored." His eyes locked on mine.. I smirked and pulled away before I lost all my senses, I headed towards the door.. "Until next time, big dog." I walked out, closing the door behind me.. I took a deep breath, my mind occupied by Roman.