[nikki]

I took one last look in the mirror, and smirked. There's almost an art to getting ready for an exciting night. The makeup, hair, style, everything is just art. I've been feeling nervous tonight..Ever since earlier, when he stood in front of me. Strong, serious and undeniably delicious.

My nerves flutter as I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it, I watched as his eyes gazed at me.. Studying me and my attire. I smiled as our eyes met. I went to grab his hand but he grabbed me, pulling me into his chest,

He quickly grabbed a hold of my legs and lifted me into his arm, carrying me inside.. I heard him close the door behind us. I gasped as my bare back touched the cold door. "Is this my apology?" "Yes.. How is it so far?" 

"It's perfect.. You're perfect." He slammed his lips on mine, roughly before it slowly transitioned into a passionate lip-lock. I kissed him back, melting into him. I whimpered as his lips left mine and they traveled down to my neck. 

I moaned as I felt him pressed himself closer to my body.. His stiffness aligned with my core, making me feel all of him. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged, making him groan. He wrapped his arm around my waist while his hand secured my legs and move me from the door.

Our lips seperated as he groaned "Room." I took a deep breath "Straight." We went right back to kissing as he walked to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and quickly slipped his shirt off. He watched me as I removed my shirt, my body reacting to the temperature.

I looked at him, his eyes devouring me. I crawled towards him and and grabbed him by the belt, pulling him closer. He ran his hands through my hair as I unbuckled his pants. I bit my lip as I lowered his clothes, feeling ravished with excitement.

I slowly slipped him into my mouth, feeling full as I heard him groan and curse under his breath. I moaned as he gripped my hair, speeding me up as I felt him twitch before feeling the warmth escape him.

He pulled me off of him and kissed me roughly. He laid me on my back and spread my legs, making me eager and ready. I focused my eyes on him as he thrusted into me, sending a moan from me and a groan from him.

I moaned as he entered me over and over again, each time better than the last. I felt him dig his fingers into my thighs, almost driving me over the edge. I felt my stomach become a knot as he thrusted harder into me.

I clenched around him as he bit my neck. "You are so fucking- mm." I clawed at his back, drawing him closer to me, as I released myself around him.

I heard him groan and pull out, feeling his warmth seep onto the bed. He place his hand under my chin and kissed me, before laying next to me, both of us exhausted. "I'm so fucking what?" He looked at me, confused.

"What?" "You said that I was so fucking something.. You didn't finish your sentence." I felt him shrug beside me, causing me to look up at him. "It just the action talking.. Nothing that matters." "Well I know it doesn't matter.. Just though you were trying to say something."

He turned to look down on me "Trying to say something like what?" I looked at his eyes, down at his lips and back up again. I shrugged and smiled "Nothing that matters." I slipped out of bed and slipped my robe on, his hand tugging me back onto the bed. 

I chuckled as I sat against him. "Where are you going?" I looked at him, smiling. "Kitchen.. You spending the night?" "Should I?" He looked at me and I looked at him.. "Do you have somewhere you need to be?" "No." I smiled "Then spend the night with me." He nodded as I got up from the bed and walked out.

I walked into the kitchen, leaning on the counter. Thinking back to a few moments ago.. That's all that we have.. Nothing that matters.