Ch. 56 - Eerie

Mulai dari awal

"I thought she was your first favorite.", Si-hyuk rolls his eyes to his older brother.

Son-yung kept his smile and takes a glass from a passing server in a sophisticated manner. "She is."

"Then—", Si-hyuk raises his finger and gets cut off.

"She's also my third, fourth and fifth favorite. The list can go on.", Son-yung laughs. "Our family is filled with the manly aura. My wife won't give me a daughter."

Sun-hee pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs. "How am I related to these people?"

JB holds back his laughter and glances over to Eun-ha next to him, smiling. She was so close to him. But her heart was too far for him to reach. Or was it?

"Uh huh. Well, you guys are still embarrassing. Except for samchon Si-hyuk. You cool but still embarrassing.", Eun-ha walks pass through her uncles and beckons JB to follow her.

Si-hyuk scoffs and laughs sarcastically. "I rather not be put in the same category as them kiddo.", he winces his eyes at his niece.

"Who cares? I know I don't.", Eun-ha looked over her shoulder and playfully smiles.

The second uncle sighs and didn't even bother to argue with her. "And this is what I get for giving you your bike.", he mumbled.

"No worries. I take care of him very well. See you later umma, ahjussis.", Eun-ha waves her hand as she walks away first.

JB bows a couple of times to the adults and follows up with Eun-ha.

It was quiet among the Song siblings for a while till Si-hyuk clears his throat.

"Was that the boyfriend we kept hearing about?", he asked while keeping his eyes on Eun-ha greeting guests that she knew.

Se-jin was rubbing the claw mark on his ear. "Kid's pretty quiet. Seems like her type."

"How would you know what my daughter's type is? And no. That boy is not her future husband. Although, Yoon-gi is pretty quiet too. Him and Eun-ha are so adorable.", Sun-hee giggles.

The brothers looked at each other then glances to JB and Eun-ha and back again to each other before fixing their ties in sync.

This boy looks good enough though.

"Oh my god. If I could leave now, I would. But you guys get lost without me.", the youngest spat and continuous with her drink.

Se-jin laughs forcefully and swings an arm on his younger sister's shoulder. "The law does not get lost sis. And we ARE the law. And that includes you baby sis.", he stares into space, slapping his coat to the back to put his other hand on his waist, sighing in satisfaction. "I love myself sometimes."

"Augh.", Sun-hee facepalms herself.

Time passed really quick when there were a lot of fun things happening. The moment Eun-ha saw a strand of Seungri and her director's hair, she tried to hide but Seungri found her right away and got stuck with him. The media did little interviews for the actors of Love Tangle and well, it turned out pretty good. And since Seungri's definition of fun is going over the line, the elegance of the gala disappeared and turned into a rave.

"It's pouring out which means we are partying till the sun is out!", Seungri shuffles around Eun-ha with a drink. "Come on Eun-ha. Even Wanna One is going at it woah!", he is definitely not sober.

Eun-ha gives him the look and looks around. Everyone seem to have a good time. "Hm.", she glances around the room to find what was causing her to feel uncomfortable.