Cabin

Grace's POV:

I feel myself being picked up and carried. As I slowly open my eyes I blink a couple of times before seeing Ryder is the one who's holding me.

"Hey sleeping beauty, sleep well?" He asks me in his deep husky voice.

I slowly nod my head with a small smile on my face "Fine, thank you"

I turn my head looking around my surroundings, there was a bunch of trees, twigs, a few bushes around the house. It looked around noon as the sunset settled on the sky. Still, in Ryder's arms, the four of us make our way closer to the cabin. The front patio has marble tiles, there is a long black marble rectangle table and around it was a red curved couch with a few red and white square cushions. We stop right in front of the door and Scott turns around.

''Alright guys this is it.'' He speaks joyfully as he gets the keys out of his pocket, opening up the door.

We enter the house. Ryder puts me down, I look around the house in amazement. WOW. This house is truly spectacular. Scott shows us around the house, showing which rooms are which.

I head back outside to collect all of my luggage. As I head back up to my room, I notice Ryder in his room on the phone looking very angry. Not wanting to bother him I quickly wall past so he doesn't see me and head into my room.

It only took me an hour to get all my stuff unpacked and sorted out when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in"

Brooklynn burst into the room excitedly, "Hey girl, come downstairs we're gonna play some games."

"Oh ok, I'll be down in a minute."

"Cool, see you in a bit then" she replies happily as she closes back the door.

I take off my coat placing it on the bed, then taking off my shoes putting them on the end of the bed on the floor. I walk over to one of the drawers getting out a pair of black socks putting them on and leave my room jogging downstairs seeing them all on the couch around the table.

As I walk up to all of them I notice four drinks on the table with ice in them.

''Hey guys, what game are we playing?'' I ask curiously as I sit down next to Ryder. he pushes one of the drink closer towards me as he moves closer to me placing his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest.

''Let's play never have I ever'' Scott shouts happily ''You all know how to play don't ya?''

We all nod as a response.

"Okay then, I'll start. Never have I ever had sex with someone twice my age''

no one drinks.

''Your turn Brooklynn.''

''um ok... never have I ever... slept with someone with only an hour meeting them?''

Both Ryder and Scott drink. 

''Ugh... you two are gross'' Brookylnn says

Ryder stays silent while Scott just chuckles

''What's wrong with that?'' Scott questions her

She rolls her eye ''Everything'

From that point on the game continued, all of us learning new slightly less innocent secrets like Scott has skinny dipped before, Brookylnn has driven through a red light and Ryder has made someone end up in a hospital.

----------------------------

After hours and hours of may different type of drinking games, I am the first one to finally call it a night. I walk into the bathroom with my change of clothes, putting them on the counter as I set the shower to a nice warm temperature getting in.

Once I'm done and dried off I put on a burgundy satin shorts with a matching top and try and settle in for bed. As my eyes slowly shut close they suddenly shot back open as I feel the mattress of the bed sink in and arms wrap around my waist. I shuffle forward and turn my head around to see Ryder.

''R-Ryder, what are you doing in here-''

He pulls me back into him as he plants small gentle kisses upon my neck. ''Shhh baby it's ok, it's just me. get some rest.''

I snuggle back into him, my eyelids once again feeling heavy as he gently uses one of his hands to stroke my hair and the other around my waist. Not long after I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Thank you for reading this chapter.
QOTD: What activity helps you relieve stress                                                                                                      AOTD: I find that listening to my favourite music, drawing, writing, reading, dancing and singing helps me a lot when dealing with stress. What about you.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, comment and share.