Shopping

Grace's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly jump up from my bed and pick it up answering it.

"H-Hello," I say sleepily

"Hey, girl were you still sleeping" I hear a familiar voice say. It was Brooklynn"It's one"

I look at my clock. WOW did I really sleep for that long

"I've never slept that long before" I reply with a yawn

"Yer you must be a dead sleeper because I've called you three times already"

"Oh. I'm sorry" I respond sitting on a chair near my desk"Did you want to do something"

"Well um, Lindsay, Heather and Brittany wanted to go out shopping and I know for a fact that you love to shop so. You in" she asks

"Yeah definitely" I reply happily

"Cool, I'll give Lindsay a call and tell her you're going, but um...I'm not gonna go," she says

"Wait, what," I say shocked

"Sorry girl but you know I'm not into all that girly girl stuff" she responds

"No, please Brooklynn please come, it won't be the same without you please" I beg

She giggles"Why does it matter if I'm there or not"

"Of course it does, I don't want you to be left out, please come please, you might enjoy yourself" I beg again

"Fine fine, I'll come let me just call Lindsay"

"Ok I'll see you later"

"Bye"

I hang up and head straight to the bathroom, I decide to set a bath. while in there, I thought about Ryder, how he felt, how he touched me, it felt so amazing but... should I have of done that, maybe I should have never kissed him back.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Once I come out I put on black ripped knee skinny jeans with a white lace Bardot top and black low top sneakers. I put on some mascara and clear lip gloss, I comb my hair and braided it half up and leave the rest down.

I walk into the kitchen not seeing mother there, she must have already gone to work. I walk over to the fridge to see a note, 'Sorry sweetheart I had to leave for work a bit earlier. There's food in the fridge have a good day'.

I open it getting out a water bottle, I open it and take a sip. I walk towards the door as I hear the doorbell ring, I open it seeing Brooklynn

"Hey girl, you ready," she asks

"Yep" I reply

I get in the backseat with Heather and Brittany, Lindsay starts the engine. As we drive I get my phone out of my back pocket going into the gallery looking at the first ever picture I took with Jake.

"Nope" I hear Brittany say snacking my phone away

"H-Hey what are you doing?" I ask

"I can't believe you still have pictures of him," she says surprised"I would have already deleted them"

I give a small smile"Yeah I know but I've tried to but I just can't put myself to do it"

"Oh Grace" she sighs

"Yer Could you delete it for me, please

"Uh...Um. Sure"

I watch as she finds all of the pictures and deletes them then gave it back to me.

"Thank you"

"Here we are" Lindsay says

We look around all of the shops; clothes shop, jeewellery shop, make-up shop and of course shoe shop.

After we finishing buying eveything, we head back to the car.

****

I get out the car getting all my shopping out then thank them for the lift.

I walk to my door opening it and head to my room, I put all the bags beside my closet, I'll just sort where I put them later. I walk towards my desk putting my phone on charge then walk towards my bed taking off my shoes.

As I was about to change I hear the doorbell ring, I walk back downstairs and open it to see him.

"Ryder?"

Thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, comment and share.