Thank you

Ryder's POV:

Idiot.

What's wrong with me?

I can never tell her how I properly how I feel, but one thing I know for sure is that I truly do like her so so much and I would do absolutely anything for her and I will always make sure to protect her no matter what, that I promise, to her and to myself. She's the only woman for me, she perfect for me.

Minutes later - but what seemed like forever - Grace comes back from the bathroom. My smile reappears on my face. 

Damn, I haven't smiled in such a long time, she makes me so happy.

"Hey..." she says nervously as she sits down

I look into her eyes seeing they were a bit red and puffy. She's been crying. But... Why?

"Grace, what's wrong? Were you crying in there?" I questioned her but before she could answer me back the waiter came back asking us if we have decided what to order.

Grace orders the low carb cheesecake with strawberries and I order the ultimate red velvet cheesecake.

Once the waiter leaves again I try to ask her again what's wrong.

"Grace, did something happen?"

She looks up giving me a small smile, shaking her head no. "It's nothing, I'm ok...It's just...- um... nothing, I'm ok. Sorry."

I could clearly tell that she's not. But, If she doesn't want to tell me I guess she doesn't have to. I'm not going to force her into saying it.

"It's ok, Grace, you don't have to tell me anything you don't what me to know... Yet. Sorry. Forget I asked."

She slowly nods, smiling.

"Ryder you're so sweet. Thank you"

------------------------

When the waiter comes back with our desserts, we start to dig in.

Throughout this date, I learned a lot about Grace more than I ever thought I would have known about her. And for once I finally opened up and talked about the simple stuff like my favourite colour, what types of food I like to eat, etc.

------------------------

*Outside of Grace's house*

We walk to her door hand in hand and as we stop, Grace turns around I look down at her, seeing her smiling at me shyly.

"Thank you for today, I had a lot of fun" she says happily.

I look down at her seeing her beautiful smiling face.

God, she's so beautiful. 

"I'm glad. You know.. umm Grace, I-I was very worried about today" I tell her, she looks at me confused.

"Really? Why?" She asks me

There's a minute or two of silence before I answer her "B-Because I've never done anything like this so I just thought that it was gonna be shit, so I'm glad you had fun" 

"This was an amazing date, I really enjoyed myself.... I-I hope w-w-we... um nevermind" she stutters.

"What is it? You can tell me. Tell me what your beautiful mind is thinking"

She giggles a little before answering me "I hope we can do something like this again... I mean that's only if you would like that as well.."

I lean down planting a soft kiss on her lips "I would like that very much"

-------------------------

We both smile at each other and I give her a tight hug and a gentle kiss goodbye before I go and walk over to my house.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

QOTD: Do you watch anime?

AOTD: Yes, I love it so much. If you like you can comment any recommendations I should watch. I would really appreciate that. 😇

Sorry this chapter was so short and boring and I'm also sorry that I haven't updated in so long, I've got much homework and have been revising a lot for upcoming exams but I'll try my best to update and finish this book for you guys.

Please vote, comment & share. Thank you.