Lonesome Thoughts

Ryder's POV:

When I woke up it was about 10:30. I must of over-slept, I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and when I got out I put on a white long sleeve v neck t-shirt, black jeans, a pair of white converse and a black sleeveless hoodie. I got my phone from my desk, put it in my pocket and headed downstairs, I saw my mum in the living room watching television and my dad in the kitchen making coffee, I went into the kitchen.

"Hey dad, you got anything to eat?" I asked him, he smiled at me,

"Are you not going to school today?" he replied,

"Yea I am, but I wanna eat something first", I answered, he smiled back at me,

"Well I think there's some leftover lasagna in the fridge", he began,

"Oh make sure you tell your mum when you're leaving ok," he said, I nodded and he smiled. I went to the fridge, got the lasagne out, cut a piece and warmed it in the microwave. When the lasagna was finished warming in the microwave I took it out and took a seat at the dinner table. After I finished it I put it in the sink, said bye to my mum and left out.

Just as I was about to start the engine of my motorbike I heard my phone buzz. It was a text message from Scott - Scott is my best friend, it said:

Hey dude, u coming to school today. I replied :

Yea I'm heading out now. I put my phone back in my pocket, zipped up my hoodie, turned on my engine and drive off.

*At school*
When I arrived at school, I saw that everybody was moving around, they must have finished the 3rd period. I walked up to my locker to get my books and stuff, as I was about to walk to my next class when I heard somebody calling out my name, I turned around to see who it was. It was Casie. Casie is the captain of the cheerleading team and also a girl I fucked.

" Hey babe, I've been looking everywhere for you, did you just come into school?" she asked, I nodded my head.

"Umm...Yeah, I did I... wait can you like never call me babe" I told her, she smiled at me.

"Aww, why not, I think that name suits you, don't you think?" she asked

"No I don't think so, anyways I'm going to class now, bye", I said, just as I was about to walk off, she tugged on my hoodie.

"You don't really want to go to class do you?" she asked, I turned around to her.

"Do you have a problem with it", I said rudely and walked to my lesson.

*Dinner Hall*
After class finished I walked up to my locker to put back my books, while I was on my way to the dinner hall something happened to catch my eyes, it was an empty classroom and in there I saw two people. It was Jake and Casie. The light was very dim so it wasn't clear to see but I recognized them. As I took a few steps back I bumped into someone, as I turned around I saw that it was Grace, I smirked at her.

"Hey Grace we've got to stop meeting like this", I said perkily,

"I...I...I'm sorry", she said apologetically.

"You shouldn't be the one apologising, I bumped into you this time", I responded, she smiled at me but when I looked into her eyes they showed sadness.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, she just smiled at me.

"Nothings wrong, I'm fine", she said while trying to hold her smile, I walked up to her,

"Come on, let's get something to eat", I replied, she nodded her head and followed behind me.
When we went into the dinner hall, I grabbed a sandwich and drink (Orange juice), Grace took nothing, must have not been hungry.

"Let's sit outside", I said, she nodded her head.

*Outside(The football field)*
We sat near a corner on the left side a bit near the entrance, I took a bite of my sandwich, when I looked over at Grace she was looking down at the grass. I wonder what's got her so down or what she's thinking about?

"Hey umm, Grace, what's wrong?" I asked, yet again. She looked up at me and smiled and for some reason, I had the sudden urge to hug her. I wrapped my big arms around her waist and she leaned into my chest. After about 5 minutes later Grace told me everything that happened yesterday, she told me all about this Luke guy and they used to be best friends, how she use to have a crush on him and how he hurt her feelings, guys like that really piss me off.

" I'm... umm... sorry", I mumbled quietly,

"Did you say something?" she asked,

"No, nothing." I answered,

"Oh, ok" she responded, I quickly finished my sandwich and my drink.

*End of the day*
Today went by fast. Probably because I came in late today. I wasn't paying any attention in class, all I was thinking about was Grace.

WOW, I must be sick or something, I don't normally think about anyone else but me. As I walked out of the classroom I saw Grace and Jake walking together, she looks so happy when she's with Jake. Jake. How could he cheat on Grace like that? Bastard.

"Hey man, haven't seen you all day", I turned around to see that it was Scott.

Scott is my bestfriend, he's pretty fun to be around, he loves partying, he's the total opposite of me (that's probably one of the reasons why I befriended him), he likes sports, he doesn't do one night stands (well depending on the girl), he's nice, he doesn't have tattoos or piercings but we are both very possessive when it comes to someone we really care about and he also drinks, smokes and you will always see him smiling.

"Oh, hey man", I responded, he smiled at me,

" Did you come in late today", he asked,

"Yea, I did, period 3, I came after", I told him,

 "Cool, I'll see you later, I've got football practice, and this time I'm going to try and run for captain", he said happily,

"Well good luck with that, I said.

"Yea, thanks", he waved to me goodbye and ran off. I walked outside to my motorbike and rode off.

Thanks for reading this chapter, hope u enjoyed it.
Ryder Wilson will be played as Zac Efron.

QOTD:When's your birthday?
AOTD:October 12

Please vote, comment & share.