Falling for her

Ryder's POV:

We enter my house, Grace wipes her tears away, she slowly walks behind me, I stop for a minute, turn around to her, she looks up at me.

"What is it?" she asks,

"N-nothing," I answer while studying her face, I'm glad she's stopped crying. I walk up closer to her, wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in closer.

"W-what are you doing?" she questions, I let go off her and place both of my hands onto her cheek,

"You don't need him, you can cry in front of me, I won't judge you, I know you can't help but to cry, do... do you want to go to my room?" I say then let go off her cheeks, she looks at me nervously, I smirk at her.

"Relax. I promise I won't try anything" I confirm her, she smiles.

"Um OK" she answers, we pass the living room, walk up the stairs, took the third door to the left (my room), I open the door and let her in first then go in after her, she looks around the room then sits on the floor in front of my bed, I sit on the bed.

"Why are you sitting on the floor, you can sit up here with me" I say, she gives a small smile.

"OK, thank you" she gets up and sits on the bed next to me, as I look over to her I see that she's is fidgeting her fingers with her clothes, I place my hand on top to relax her.

"I told you, you can relax I won't do anything, I promised you remember, don't you trust me?" I state,

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry, I do trust you I... I'm sorry" she answers,

"It's fine, your heartbroken, you probably don't trust anyone right now" I say, she smile sadly, I look into her light brown eyes, I could tell she wanted to cry but she was just trying to hold her smile. We sit in silence for a moment, she then begins to speak,

"Do...you think he did that because she's prettier"

I turn to face her, "W-what?"

"Um Casie, ma-maybe it's because she's a cheerleader or maybe it's because she prettier me, or maybe it's because she has that thin body that all the guys go for. Right." she answers, I look into her eyes, they show envy at her last sentence.

"Grace that's no true, your beautiful and not every guy goes for that thing," I respond,

"H-have you been with her?" she asks, I look down at the floor for a moment then look back at her and say,

"Well yeah but it was only a one night stand, I didn't even fancy her, I've never had a proper relationship, they only end up in tears" she smiles sadly.

"Uh- sorry I didn't mean to umm... upset you um..."

"Maybe your right, I bet that's why even Brooklynn doesn't date anyone anymore.." she says,

"What happened to Brooklynn" I ask, she looks down at the floor.

"I'm not suppose to tell anybody, I'm sorry, I promised her" she replies,

"OK, can I go to her and ask"

"No please don't, I don't want her to remember about it, please", I nod my head.

"Yeah sure, I understand, it must of been something terrible if neither of you want to talk about it" she smiles.

"I'm hungry are you?" I ask while standing up, she nods her head.

"Just a bit"

"Wait here, I'll go order a pizza or..." I pause myself, turn to face her and smirk,

"um.. or what",

"Well because your upset you'll want ice-cream and watch sad romantic movies, right" I say, she smiles,

"I don't mind either is fine with me" she responds,

"Pick one pizza or ice-cream" I reply,

"Do you mind watching sad romantic movies?" she asks, I hated them but I'll do it for her

"No, not at all" I respond, she smiles, we head down stairs, go into the living room, I give her a hand full of romantic movies to pick from, she picks out 'The Fault in Our Stars', I hate that movie, I open up the DVD player, put it in and press play, as I was about sit down I just remember something.

"Oh sorry let me get you that ice-cream, do you want vanilla?" I say, she smiles and nods her head, I walk into the kitchen, open the freezer, get one tub of vanilla ice-cream, being my lazy self I couldn't be bothered to put some in a bowl so I'll just give it to her in the tub, I  get out a spoon, go back  to the living room and give it to her, she thanks me, I go back to the kitchen and order a pizza. 20 minutes later and I hear the doorbell ring, I go and open the door, the pizza guy gave me the pizza, I then pay him, he thanks me, I sit back down with Grace as I look over to her I see that she is already eaten half of the ice-cream, I laugh, she turns to face me.

"What is it?" she asks,

"It's nothing, don't worry about it," I answer, she smiles, we went through three different movies after that and it was now 8:30, Grace has fallen asleep on my shoulder, she so cute when she's asleep, so peaceful, I carry her upstairs (bridal style), I'm glad that I left the door open, I lay her on the bed and for so odd strange reason I felt to kiss her, so I lean in and kiss her lips, although she was asleep it felt amazing, it  would probably feel even more amazing. I wish she was awake.

Thanks for reading this chapter, hope u enjoyed it

please vote, comment & share thanks