Jake's birthday part 2

Jake's POV:

After I kissed Grace goodbye, I went in my car, started the engine and drove off. I really wish that I had stayed longer because maybe tonight was the night, she wasn't stopping me, so maybe that was a sign that she was ready, know I really wish I had stayed longer.

*At house party*
As I walk in I see people making out, drinking, smoking and dancing. I began to walk in and search for Casie, as I passed people I saw her talking with a few of her friends. I waved over to her to signal that I wanted to talk to her, she looked my way, smiled and walked over.

"Hey glad you could make it, I was beginning to think you couldn't come, what did you tell Grace" she asked, I smirked at her.

"Oww, did you miss me?" I say playfully, she smirks at my comment, she walked up closer to me, I smile at her.

"Hey before we start, lets get a drink, what do you want" I asked, she smiled.

"I'll have a beer", she responds.

"R-Really", I asked surprised by her answer, she giggled at me,

"Yeah, sure, go get it" she replied, I smiled and walk over to the cooler, picked up two beers, opened them and walked back over to Casie,

"Here you go" I said handing her a bottle, she smiled.

"Thanks" I took a sip of my beer, she did the same.

" Hey so... umm... H-Have you broken up with Grace yet" she asks, I smirked at her.

"Why, are you jealous?" I questioned,

"W-w-what no, no I'm not jealous I... I was just wondering that's all" she stuttered, I laughed,

"Ok, sure" I replied still laughing.

"Shut up!" she said raising her voice a bit,

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you," I responded, she smiled,

"It's ok, so umm... do, do you want to go somewhere private? I think they have rooms upstairs" she said in a flirtatious way while stroking her finger on my chest, I smirked at her.

"Sure, why not, lead the way" I replied.

We walked past the kitchen and up some stairs, we entered the first door we saw. Casie sat on the bed and patted the bed to signalling me to sit next to her. I sat next to her but not too close, she shuffled in closer to me, I put one hand around her shoulder, she leans into my chest.

"Are you ready yet?" she asked, I smirked

"Yea, where do you want to start?" I replied, she gave me a flirty smile, I gave her one back, she began to take off her top, she was wearing a black strapless bra -  yep she definitely not a good girl -  I took off my t-shirt, she gently pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I smirked at her, she placed a kiss on my lips, I put my arms around her back, unhooked her bra and took it off, I then slip my hand down her skirt, I pull the zip as far as I could pull it, she did the rest and took it off. I squeezed her boobs, she moaned quietly, I smirked, I took of her G-string, she place her hands on my belt and unbuckles it, she unbuttons the button and pulls down my jeans. We began to kiss again, she put her tongue into my mouth.

"I wish you were Grace," I said to myself, not knowing that I said that out loud, Casie stopped.

"W-what did you just say?" she asked angrily, I read the confusion in her face, she looked really angry, she got of me and put all of her clothes back on.

"Hey, what's wrong, why did you stop?" I asked still unsure of what just happen, she looked really angry, I sat up on the bed, she walked up right in front of me and slapped me really hard.

"You wish I was Grace, well I'm sorry I'm not her, maybe you shouldn't be cheating on her if you wish that I was her that much!" she shouted then stormed out of the room.

Thanks for reading this chapter, sorry if this chapter is a bit short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer, hope u enjoyed it

Please vote, comment & share
Thanks