Why was he here

Grace's POV:

There I saw him, it was Luke Thompson, my ex best friend and my secret crush (well he used to be). He was sitting on the couch, I went up to him, he smiled at me but I just stared at him, before he could say anything I ran straight up to my room and slammed the door. I suddenly felt a tear drop down on my face and that's when I realised that I was crying.

Why? Why was he here? Why now? Why did mother let him in here?

As I was about to get change into my pj's I heard a knock on my door,

" Hey Grace, I want to talk to you", he said, I just ignored him.

"Come on, please" he said sincerely, I couldn't help it. I felt like some part of me still loved him. Suddenly, he opened the door wide open, I was shocked, before he would never open the door like that, before he would've just walked away.

"Y..You shouldn't just open the door like that, what if I was changing!" I shouted at him angrily, he smiled at me.

"I could tell that you weren't changing because there was no movement", he replied,

"So you were listening to me", I asked, he smile at me and walked up to me, grabbed my hand, put his other hand on my waist and hugged me.

"W..w...what are you doing?" I asked, I was starting to stutter I must be getting nervous,"I've missed you so much" he whispered into my ear softly, he slightly made me blush, he sat down on my bed and patting it signalling me to sit next to him, so I did.

"I...I wanna talk about what happened" he said, I looked at him a bit angry.

"There's nothing to talk about", I told him while trying not to remember the past.

 "Please you can't just try to forget about what happened", he said with concern written all over his face.

*Flashback*
We are both in middle school, Luke is about 14 and I am 13.

"Hey, Grace!" he shouted, I stopped walking and turned around, he ran up to me and gave my a big hug. Every time Luke hugged me I felt so special, I smiled at him.

"Hey, what's up", I said, he smiled at me, every time he smiled at me I always felt like I died and went to heaven, I never told him this but i have always had a crush on him and I felt so lucky that we were best friends,

"Not much, can you believe that it's the last day off middle school", he said happily,

"Yea, time sure does go quickly doesn't it", I replied, he smirked at me,

"Well, I guess you could say that", we both started to laugh. It was the end of the day. As I was going to walk over to my locker I passed a classroom. It was the classroom that Luke was in, I saw him in there and I was about to go in the classroom when I overheard him talking to some of his friends. They were talking about me. One of the guys asked,

"So Luke", he began, "Would you ever date Grace?" Luke smirked at the comment,

"Me date Grace, never in a million years would I go out with her, besides I only ever think of her as a friend and if I was to go out with her she would be too vulnerable and that's just so annoying", he said and what he said made me cry, when he notice that I was standing there crying he knew that I heard what he said and ran up to me. But, before he could come up to me I dropped my books and ran outside and to think I actually had a crush on that stupid, fucking jerk.
        And after a few months Luke moved to London.
*End of flashback*

After we finished talking about he past we just sat there in silence. I leaned into him and Luke wrapped his arms around my waist, it felt just like old times, just like when we were kids.

"You know I'm so so so so so sorry about what I did, I was so dumb and I didn't mean it I really didn't, I...I...I just, I...I was only trying to impress my friends but in truth what I really wanted to say is that your the most beautiful, clever person I know and all I ever really wanted to do was date you", he said genuinely, a tear suddenly became visible on my face, he looked at me and smiled sadly.

 "Don't cry", he wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"W...What are you doing?" I asked him nevously, he leaned in closer to me, put one hand around my waist and the other aeound my face, pulled me closer and grabed a kiss from me. I was in shock of what he did, of course i didn't kiss him back, i have a boyfriend"W...W...why did you do that?" I asked questionable, he smiled at me and just as he was about to lean in to caress my lips again, I stopped him.

"Stop, you can't", I told him, he frowned at me.

"Why not?" he asked,

"B...Because I have a boyfriend, I'm so sorry", I said very apologetically, he just smiled at me.

"Oh, right, I should of known, it has been a long time since I've seen you, so I should of expected you to at least be going out with someone, so don't apologize, I should be the one saying sorry", he responded, he seemed sorry about kissing me but his face showed no emotion, I thought he must of been upset but he probably didn't want me to see.

"You're not upset or angry with me, are you?" i asked him, he just stared at me and smiled.

 "Well it's getting late, I better go, I'll see you at school tomorrow, oh yea and I forgot to tell you I'm moving in the house on the left next to you by tomorrow" and that was it and he was gone, he kind of left me a bit puzzled. After he left i got changed and feel asleep very confused.

Thanks for reading this chapter, i hope you enjoyed it.

QOTD: what's my favourite colour?
AOTD: baby blue

Luke Thompson will be played as: Luke Mitchell.

Please, vote, comment & share