No more tears

Ryder's POV:

We enter her house, I plop myself down on the couch, she sits down on the other end. Why is she so far away, I move in getting close to her.

"Um...Do you want to watch something, maybe a move or..Um..a..uh..."

Why is she so nervous?

Is it me?

Am I making her feel uncomfortable?

What can I do to make her relaxed

"Got any good movie to watch" I say

she gets up walking to a Dvd shelf "What type of movie do you wanna watch?" she asks

I get up looking at all the movies, I pick one out, 'Unfriended', "I haven't watched this one yet" I say, she puts it in, we sit down and the movie begins.

****

The movies finished now. Grace isn't back yet, she went upstairs 20 minutes ago what is she doing.

I walk upstairs and to her door, I open it seeing tears rush down her face.

"Grace" I say walking up to her

"R-Ryder" she quickly tries wiping off her tears"D-do you want to watch another movie" she tries saying happily but I could hear the pain in her voice.

I sit down, wrapping my arms around her.

She snifles "Ryder, what are you doing"

"Shh it's ok, you can cry on me if you want"

"Thank you Ryder" she replies as the tears fall back down she buries her face into my chest.

A couple minutes after and her tears stop.

"You ok now?" I ask

"Yeah thank you"

"Grace"

"Yes"

"Please don't cry anymore, don't cry over him please," I say

she nods "Ok"

"Promise me. Promise me you won't cry over him"

"I.. I promise"

"Thanks. Grace" I say taking my arm off her shoulder"Don't think I'm taking advantage of you when I do this"

"W-Wha-"

I gently lay my hand on her cheek and firmly place my lips onto hers feeling her soft gentle lips. She tugs on my top pulling me even closer. I move my hand from her face and to her other hand interwinding our fingers together and place my other hand on the back of her head.

I need to pull away. I have to if I take this any further I won't be able to stop and she'll definitely think I'm taking advantage.

"Sorry Grace"

"I..It's ok"

I get up walking to the door "I'm gonna go".

****

Next morning I wake up in my bed at 8. Grace might still be at home but she might not want to see me. I have nothing to do now I can't go to school I've been suspended for three weeks, Dad's gonna be upset although I could just not tell him.

As I was about to go back to sleep I hear a knock on the door, I get out opening it "What-"

I open it seeing my dad there and beside him was Grace, what is she doing here. Dad walks away.

"Grace, what are you doing here?" I ask

As I look on her outfit I see that she is wearing the white flowery dress. I was right she is really cute in it.

"I-I..Um... wanted to see you um.. before I go to school"

Me? Why

"Oh.. do you want to stay here with me"

"I can't I need to go to school, sorry I shouldn't of bothered you. Bye." she says turn to walk away, I quickly grab her wrist pulling her to me.

"Grace, please wait I want to be with you, stay here just for today, one day with me. Please." I say wrapping my big arms around her"Please"

"Why don't you come to school with me"

"Can't"

I let go, she truns to me

"Why not" she asks

I shrug"It doesn't matter, I'll get dressed quickly and take you to school".

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote. comment & share. thank you.