First Offical Date

Grace's outfit

Grace's POV:

I quickly run up my stairs into my room getting a little black bag putting my keys inside, I get my hairbrush quickly brushing my hair then put it in my bag. I take my phone out of my jean pocket and place it in the bag as well. I walk over to my mirror were all my different types of makeup was and start to apply a little bit more of my lipstick, then put it in my bag along with the rest of the items.

I jog back downstairs back to Ryder closing the door behind me.

"Ready?"

"Ready"

-------------------
As I was about to open the car door to the passenger seat Ryder stops me by holding my wrist, this takes me by surprise a bit.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I ask curiously

He doesn't say a word just opens the door for me. I get in thanking him as he closes the door. He walks around to the drivers seat getting in starting the engine.
---------------------
I'm pretty sure that we were driving for like 60 minutes or more before we finally reach our destination and Ryder parks the car. All throughout the journey when I asked him where we were going he kept on telling me that it was a surprise.

Ryder walks over to my side opening up the door for me, I thank him. We drove to some restaurant, I've never been to before called; Spago. He puts his arm out so I could attach my arm with his, as we enter the restaurant we are poilitly greeted by the host. He was in an all black suit with his hair all gelled back, he smiles at us gently and asks us kindly to follow him to our table.

Ryder walks to my seat pulling it out for me, I thank him, he then sits in his seat as the waitress comes along with two menus for us. She places my one on the table and hands Ryder's one in his hand; I thought that it was a bit strange but I just ignored it. Then she walks away saying she will come back in ten minutes.

"Grace, do you like this place?" he asks me

I nod my head "Yes. Very much, it's so beautiful"

He chuckles a bit. I look at him a bit confused to why he's laughing. What did I say that was funny. He notices this then says.

"S-sorry it's just that I was about to say something really cheesy"

"What were you going to say?" I ask him wondering what it was.

"No. It was nothing, I was just going to say that this place is not as beauitful as you" he says happily smiling, my heart flutters looking at his smile then a light shade of blush forms on my face. "See I told you it was cheesy"

-------------------------

The waitress came back and we both order our food and Ryder also asks for a bottle of Rosemount, she leaves to prepare the food and wine.

Ryder places his hand on top of mine making me look at him.

He gives a warm gentle smile "Do you like this place, Grace"

I nod"Yes, it's very beautiful"

"Good, I'm glad you like it" He looks down then back up at me "Um.. y-you haven't been here before right?" He asks a bit nervous, I give him a smile and giggle, he blushes.

"No, I've never been here"

"T-that's good, I'm good- I uh... mean glad-" He stumbles on his words then he's cheeks turn pink as he chuckles nervously.

Wow! I would never have thought to see Ryder smiling.... or blushing. I can't believe I'm the one to make that happen.

"Um.. Grace" He starts, I nod "I-I-Well it's just that I-I've never done this type of thing before so I'm no good at it-"

He stops talking as I giggle quietly, he starts blushing deeply

"I don't think there's really any right way to do this... Maybe you should just relax and calm down, its ok, just talk from your heart" I tell him as I place my hand on his cheek which only causes him to blush even more, he puts his hand over mine.

"Grace, I-I really really really li-"

But before he could finish his sentence the waitress comes back with our food and wine.

-------------

Once we finish up our food and drinks we start to walk back outside to the car. Ryder once again opens the car door for me and I thank him once more before getting in, he shuts the door then gets in on the other side getting in and then drvies off.

We enter a huge aquarium hand in hand. We looked all around the building seeing all different types of fishes, sharks, etc. It's all so magical.

There were all types of different kind of fishes everywhere. From side to side on the walls even the ceilings.

We sat down on an empty bench looking at the beautiful blue tank filled with water watching as all the fishes swim by, it's so peaceful, so calming.

I feel as if I could stay like this for an eternity. I always loved coming to the aquarium as a little girl, I would always come with my mother, she would try to take me to different ones.   

------------------

Our next stop was at the Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorite places to go to. We walk over to an empty seat, Ryder pulling out the chair, I thank him as he tucks me in. A waiter quickly comes by and gives us the menus smiling happily then walks away.

"Um.. R-Ryder.."

He looks up from his menu smiling

"Yes, what's wrong?" He asks

"Oh, um nothing..- I uh just wanted to say thank you"

"T-thank you? For...?" He questions looking very confused.

"Thank you, for today," I say

He smiles warmly as a hint of pink appears on his cheeks. He stretches one of his hands out as I place mine on his as he holds my hand tightly as if he was afraid I would pull away.

"I'm so happy, happier than I have ever been for a long long time... I-I- um..." he pauses.

I look at him concerned,

"What is it?"

His smiles drops a bit and he runs his other hand through his hair looking a bit frustrated

"It's just that.. I um... I've never felt this way before, I'm sorry I don't know how to describe this strange feeling I'm having. Sorry sorry."

He stops talking again, taking in a deep breath.

"What I'm trying to tell you is that I really really really like you a lot and...- and I want to make you happy..." he smiles widely again.

My eyes start to get watery. I feel like crying, I had no idea he felt like that. What he said was so beautiful. Am I even allowed to consider dating again, it doesn't seem that long from my break up with Jake. I wonder if it's ok. Is it ok? 

"Um... Ry- I'm sorry I-I need to go to the bathroom quickly, sorry"

He releases my hand nodding.

Thanks for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

Very sorry that the updates is coming along so slowly but it's only because I've been starting to write another book so please bare with me.

QOTD: What's your Instagram name?

AOTD: __tanice_forever__

Please vote, comment & share

Thank you.