Little Talk

Ryder's POV:

Dad and that woman went out somewhere, didn't really listen to what they were saying. It might be their anniversary or something.

I hear the bell ring, that must be the pizza guy with the pizza I ordered, finally I'm so fucking hungry. I open the door seeing Grace with two other girls, I recognize the one with brown and blonde hair, I saw her this morning. The other girl, however, I did not know, she had long wavy blonde hair and sky blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Brittany and this is Brooklynn can we come in?" The blonde asks politely

I nod opening the door wider and moving to the side letting them in and close the door after.

I guess Grace wants me to meet her friends, is that what people in relationships do? Do they meet each other's friends? I thought it was just family.

Now what.

We sit down on the couch and blondie starts to talk

"So are you Grace's boyfriend?"

I smirk at the question she asks me. I have no fucking clue, I would love to be Grace's boyfriend nothing would make me happier. I would treat her good and I wouldn't force her into anything.

"Yes"

They both smile over at Grace, I look over at her to see her face fully red with embarrassment. She's so fucking cute, she gets embarrassed so easily.

Minutes after the pizza comes, I pay the guy then sit back down to eat it and unfortunately I have to share it out now.

They ask me lots of different questions about anything like 'Have you guys kissed', 'Have you guys had sex', 'When did you guys start going out', 'When did the two of you start talking to each other' etc. All of these questions were all from Brittany, this girl can sure talk a lot it's annoying me a bit, I'm not a fan of chatty people.

After we finish the pizza I walk into the kitchen to put it in the recycle bin, as I was about to walk back out there the door opens making me see Grace.

"Hi, I'm sorry about this I tried to change their minds on the way here but it didn't work..."

"Don't say that" I say annoyed 

"What?" she asks confused

" 'I'm sorry' don't say it remember" I remind her

She nods "Yeah sorry- I mean I just can't help it, I think I'll always end up saying it"

I nod "Yes well I can't stop you from saying it, that's one thing I like about you-you're so apologetic"

She smiles"Really?"

I nod again "Yes, I hardly ever apologize to people even when I 'might' be in the wrong which is unlikely," I say putting saying the might bit louder than the rest.

"Thank you"

"No need to thank me, it's your quality"

She nods "Okay"

"Do you remember what I asked you this morning before you left?" I ask

She nods once again "You asked me to come here after school finished"

"What else"

"To think about if I wanted to be your girlfriend" she answers

"Did you"

She stays silent losing her eye contact with me.

I take big steps moving closer and closer until we're inches apart. She moves back all the way into the wall, she nervously looks up at me blushing deeply. I grab her hips pulling her closer to me.

"Grace, I won't hurt you like he did, I'll always try and make you feel happy- no I will make you happy and I'll never leave you or make you feel bad about yourself. I'll protect you always. Promise."

She looks up at me with her adorable brown eyes "...You.. promise..."

I lean down to her ear and whisper "I never break my promises"

She gives me a big smile and wraps her arms around my torso while laying her head on my chest, I hug her back.

We stay like that for what seemed like hours before someone interrupts us by coughing, I look to see Brooklynn smiling at us.

"Um.. Grace we're gonna get going now"

"Oh ok"

She sees them out and then comes back to me. We continue where we left off from just staying in each other's arms.

QOTD: Do you celebrate Christmas

AOTD: YES, Who doesn't love Christmas

Thanks for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, comment & share.