Feelings

Ryder's POV:

I wake up yawning then hear the sound of humming. I sit up looking down not seeing Grace until I look across to the other desk with all her make-up.

I get out of the bed making my way over to Grace wrapping my arms around her shoulders

"Hey," I say tiredly

"Hi, good morning"

I place a kiss on her cheek, walk to where my T-shirt was and put it on along with my shoes, Grace stands up

"Are you hungry?" she asks

I turn to her"Yeah make me something"

Damn why did I say it like that

"Oh..um..Ok, " she responds quickly walking past me and out the door.

Grace must hate me, why do I say thing like that, I don't mean to be mean to her. I wonder what this feeling is when I'm with her, It couldn't possibly be love, could it? No, no I'm not in love with her, you can't be in love with someone you barely know right?

I look over to her closet seeing several of bags there, I pick up one seeing clothes inside the one I picked out. She must have gone shopping today, Grace seems like the shopaholic type. I pick up another bag taking out a dress, it was a white flowery type. I could imagine her wearing this it will probably look really cute on her, I hope she wears it soon.

I put the dress back in the bag walking downstairs, I make my way to a closed door which I think was the kitchen. As I open the door I could smell something burning. I see Grace at the stove/oven turning it off.

I look on the counter seeing a plate with a waffle, bacon and egg. She turns around as she hears me.

"I'm sorry Ryder"

I walk to the food, pick up one bacon trying to take a bite once I'm able to rip it apart I start to chew.

"Is it ok?" she asks me

Still chewing I don't respond

"I'm sorry I'm not good at cooking"

Once I'm able to swallow it down I reply"I can tell, if you knew that you're bad at cooking then you should of told me or made me cereal".

I put the other bit of bacon back on the plate.

"Yeah you're right, I'm sorry"

"Don't worry about it I'll eat something at school. I'm gonna quickly get changed then I will come back to take you to school" I tell her.

"No, y-you don't have to do that" she reply's

"Don't worry it's not a problem".

She nods, I walk out of the kitchen door to the living room out the door to my house. I set the shower getting in soon after. I hop out getting dried off, I put on a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, black high air force 1 and put on my leather jacket. I look at myself in the mirror running my hands through my hair, put my phone in my pocket and grab my keys.

I walk out my room, out the house to Grace's house, I ring the bell and wait for her to answer. When she opens it we head over to my motorbike I get on.

"Get on"

"But where's your car," she asks, she seemed to have worried look.

"My dad's car is in repair so he's borrowing mine for now" I respond "Don't worry you'll be safe trust me I'm a good driver".

She nods her head, gets on, I start the engine and we drive off.

Thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, comment & share