With her

Ryder's POV:

What's wrong with me?

Why am I thinking about her?

Damn it I need to see her.

I walk out the house and towards her house ringing the bell, it opens

"Ryder"

"Hey can I come in," I ask

"Ok," she says opening the door wider, I walk in

"Is your mum here?" I ask

"N-No" she answers closing the door, I walk towards the stairs

"Let's go to your room," I say

"What?"

"You heard me" I reply walking up to her, grab her wrist and start to walk upstairs I let go after and turn to her"Which room is yours,"

"It's this one," she says walking past me and to the third door on the right opening it, as I walk in I go stand behind Grace wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I've been thinking about you" I whisper into her ear, I place kisses along her neck, I make my way up to her earlobe gently nibbling on it, she moans, I turn her around to make her face me, I notice that she was blushing which makes me smirk.

As I was about to kiss her, her phone rings, I walk over to the desk, I pick it up seeing Jake calling her, I cancel it, sit on the chair taking off my shoes, walk to the door closing it and walk back to Grace sitting on her bed.

"I thought you would have deleted his number already," I say

"His?" she questions cluelessly

"Jake" I clarify

"I um... forgot..."

I haven't known Grace that long but I think when she's shy or nervous she starts to stutter, it's cute, she seems like a shy person so it suits her.

"Grace"

"Y-Yes" she answers

"Lay down with me," I say

"I.. Um... can't"

I walk up to her, wrap my arms around her pulling her close

"Are you scared of me?" I ask

"No"

"That's good, let me stay here tonight," I say letting go off her

"I... I'm not.."

I cut her off "Grace, I won't do anything to you "

She nods her head "Ok"

I don't know what came over me but I suddenly felt the urge to put my hand underneath her top to her boob gently squeezing it.

Sealing my lips with hers, I place my hands on her bra unhooking it, we lay on the bed, I take off her top and bra then I take my top off.

I pull the covers over us and wrapping my arms around her pulling her closer to me. I look at her seeing her blush.

She soon closes her eyes as do I drifting off to a deep sleep.

Thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed it, sorry it took so long I have exams so the chapters might take a while. Anyways please vote, comment & share.