Games

Ryder's POV:

"Let's play a game"

I open the beer bottle, then putting my arm around Grace's shoulder and taking a sip of my beer.

"What type of game," she asks

I smirk "A game where you just close your eyes and sit there," I say smirking

"C-Close my eyes"

I nod, she closes her eye, I lean in and gently press my lips against hers, she separates our lips apart

"What are you doing," she asks

"What? don't you like my kissing skills"

she blushes shyly"W-What. N-No, I mean I...um..."

I lean in towards her again sealing our lips together.

Grace's POV:

As I wrap my hands around Ryder's neck I feel his tongue enter into my mouth, I shouldn't be doing this but it felt too good to stop. He puts on of his hand on my shoulder playing around with the strap of my top while his other hand was around my waist, his tongue finally leaves mine as he pulls away.

As he looks down at me he smirks"I didn't know you would enjoy it that much" he says placing one of his hand around my waist as his other one slowly enters underneath my top, he gently squeezes my left breast, a tiny moan escapes my lips, he smirks.

"R-Ryder"

He lets go of my breast, putting his hands around my waist and leans into my neck placing small kisses.

"You're an amazing kisser, you know," he says giving me a cheeky smirk, he leans into my ear"And you're so damn sexy" he whispers. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as he whispers those words to me, I take my gaze away from him and look down"Don't look down" he says stopping me by cupping my face in his hands locking his lips with mine.

I rest my hands on his chest, tugging on his shirt, he leans in even closer as he does I could smell his sweet scented cologne.

I break our lips apart to catch my breath but he presses them together again. He tilted his head to the side. I should stop, I bearly know him, I need to stop. I feel one hand leave my waist and trail off to my thigh, I feel his lips leave mine and travel along my jaw all the way down my neck, he then stops lowering his head to my chest

"Fuck" he swears

He stares intensely into my eyes, no smiling, smirking nothing, being my shy self I get nervous which causes me to look down when I look down I see that he has a huge bulge through his jeans which makes me gasp.

"I told you not to look down," he says"You've made me really hard"

I look back up at him, seeing him smirking at me"I...I think that I... I... Um... Should go" I say stuttering nervously

"You don't have to go"

"N-No I'm sorry I..I need to go, s-sorry" I reply standing up quickly walking away.

I feel so embarrassed, I should have never kissed him back, we're just friends and friends don't do that. Right? Should I even be thinking about dating, I mean I did just break up with Jake, it's way too soon. Isn't it?

"Hey Grace there you are, I was looking everywhere for you" I hear a voice say, I turn around to see Luke

I give a small smile"Hi, I'm so sorry"

"Hey no worries, so where were you anyway," he asks

"Um...I-I was...Um..Nowhere, hey um.. do you mind if we go now"

"Yeah sure, let's gey Brooklynn"

****

After they drop me off, I head to my room and change drifting off to sleep.

Thanks for reading this chapyer hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me how it's going good, bad. Please vote, comment & share.