"People like that don't change"

Bom’s POV

                Weeks have passed by since the first day back at school. The gang was going through the semester pretty well, except for Gin who was currently failing math.

                “How is that possible?” Hyori muttered upon hearing about this. Her criticizing comment greatly insulted Gin, and thus, the two ended up ignoring each other for the whole day.

                These days, however, I had more things to worry about this yet than education.

                It seems as though Hanna’s statement telling me that she would make my life hell wasn’t an empty threat.

                These days I had been receiving hate letters in my locker. Some nasty words were written on my desk and the girl washrooms. There were several rumors going around, concerning me, the so called, “evil student who takes pleasure in hogging all the hot boys to herself.”

                I grew weary of Hanna’s acts. So this is what bullying felt like. However, as Hanna continued to try and ruin my life, I grew accustomed to her routine. I grew wise to her plans and learned what places to avoid and how to deal with horrible rumors.

                “You seriously could just ask me for help,” Hyori grunted, “I’ve dealt with it more than anyone.”

                “I don’t need help,” I rolled my eyes and this was the truth. It seemed as though Hanna was running out of fresh new ideas to ruin my life and I was happy to enjoy my last high school year with my boyfriend, Jung-woo.

                “Are you sure you’re okay?” Jung-woo asked one day.

                “Uh yah,” I replied, “why do you ask?”

                “Because I saw girls swarming around our classroom glaring at you,” he shrugged.

                “It wouldn’t be the first,” Gin grinned and I scowled.

                “Come on Jung-woo, who can help it?” Gin grinned, “I mean you broke millions of hearts in the process getting a girlfriend.”

                Hyori rolled her eyes.

                “Now if you need any help, just come crying to me,” Gin grinned, “I’ve experienced a lot of girls angry and heart broken. They always do the usual; spreading rumors, swearing revenge, slapping you on the face-

                “Did they slap you hard?” Hyori asked eagerly. Gin glared at Hyori who didn’t back down.

                “Well it’s your fault for playing around with bunch of girls,” Hyori shouted in annoyance.

                “Play around?” Gin looked surprised, “since when did I play around with girls?”

                “Oh please, you’re always surrounded with girls,” Hyori snarled.

                “It’s not my fault I’m popular. I have natural charisma and good looks,” he smiled, “you’re free to blame my parents, not me.”

                Hyori growled and punched him in the gut. Gin made a loud ‘oof.’

                “What was that for?” he growled.