I'm going to make you mine

Hyori’s POV

                No matter how long we waited neither Bom nor Jung-woo called.

                “Why aren’t they coming?” Gin wondered as we continued to wait in silence in front of the amusement park’s gates.

                “I don’t know,” I sighed, “she should obviously be awake by now. Let me try calling her.”

                I took out my cell phone from my pocket and speed dialed Bom.

                It took a while then finally – “Hello?” She didn’t exactly sound asleep.

                “What’s taking you so long?”

                There was a small gasp from the other line and an apologetic voice flooded from the other line.

                “Sorry, Hyori,” she ranted, “I totally forgot to call you! Jung-woo’s sick and-

                “He’s what?” I cut her off.

                There was silence in the other line then she continued, “I said he’s sick. He has a high fever. I think because of me when he jumped in the water. Anyways…I think we won’t be able to come. Why don’t you guys just enjoy the day by yourselves?”

                “By ourselves?” I squeaked and breathed in and out. Gin faced me with dumb and confused weird expression.

                “Fine,” I sighed, “are you sure you don’t want us back?”

                “No…well you guys still want to enjoy your day don’t you?”

                “Okay,” I said, “see you later,” then hung up and faced Gin.

                “What was that all about?” he questioned, “Are they not coming?”

                “No,” I answered, “apparently Jung-woo is sick.”

                “Sick?” Gin groaned, “Well that sucks.”

                “Yeah,” I agreed and added, “do you want to head back or?”

                “Eh,” he shrugged, “why bother? Bom will take care of Jung-woo. It’s better if we don’t go.”

                I nodded in agreement. This may be the perfect time for Jung-woo to finally make a first move on Bom.

                “So I guess it’s just you and me then,” he smiled widely, putting his hand on my shoulder.

                I felt the sides of my cheek go extremely hot and I gulped.

                Bom and Jung-woo are not coming. It is just me and Gin.

                I stood frozen in spot trying not to start hyperventilating. Gin looked at me curiously and gave me a small push.

                “Come on,” he ordered as he dragged me behind him, “let’s go inside.”

                We entered the amusement park that was crowded people. There were rides everywhere and the air was filled with laughter and screams. There was the nice sensation and excitement building up inside me, which I always got when I visited fairs.

                “Which ride do you want to go on first?” Gin asked.

                I shrugged, “I don’t really mind,” although I was lying. I’m the type of person that feels horrible on fast and scary rides; especially the rollercoaster.

                “Okay,” he held out his hand, “rock, paper, and scissors.”

                I grinned. The idea Gin would think of. I held my hand up too.

                “Rock, paper, scissors,” we ranted together. I put out a scissor and he put out a rock.

                “I win!” he shouted victoriously.

                I sighed and gestured him to choose. Quickly, he took out the map of the amusement park he had prepared for today from his backpack. He unfolded it and looked carefully around. Then after a moment he folded it back and shoved it carelessly in his jacket pocket.

                “Let’s go,” he pointed forward, “we’re riding the coaster!”

Jung’s woo’s POV

                The feeling of a wet, cold towel spread across my forehead. It relieved some of my headache and it definitely helped with my fever.

                My eyes were closed and everything was silent but I could tell that Bom was still there. As nice as she always is she was trying to stay as quiet as possible to not disturb me. I would have rather had her talk though; I hated the silence.

                After once in a while when the towel heated up and turned lukewarm, Bom replaced it in the cold basin of water and settled a newly freshened cloth on my head. I felt guilty wasting her time like this and wanted to ask Gin to pick her up. On the other hand, I didn’t want her to leave. My emotions were all over the place and my headache wasn’t helping.

                I tightened my eyes trying to stay focused on anything else as I felt Bom’s light fingeres touch my forehead as she took off the towel once more.

                Relaxing my body muscles, I sighed and tried to sleep hoping it would do me any good.

                “Jung-woo?”

                The silence was broken by Bom’s tiny voice. My eyelids slowly opened and my blurry vision slowly cleared up. I help slightly better and my body felt more refreshed. The cloth on my forehead was still cool.

                “You’re up?” she asked timidly.

                I nodded weakly.

                “Did I sleep?” I asked quietly.

                She grinned slightly, “nearly for two hours.”

                “Two hours?” I repeated. Questions flooded in my head; did she stay the whole time? Did nothing happen? Did I make any disturbing or embarrassing movements while I was sleeping?

                “Jung-woo?” she asked, “can you sit up? You need to take your medicine.”

                “Already?”I whispered and attempted to sit up. However, my back was stiff and my body felt as if it was in no rush to get moving yet.

                “Let me help,” Bom said softly. She took the towel off my forehead with one hand while she pulled me up gently with the other. I slowly began to sit up as her arm softly pushed me up.

                “Thanks,” I groaned and looked up.

                “You’re welcome,” she smiled and I was surprised to see that she was no farther than foot from my face. My breath hardened as our eyes met. Her soft brown eyes stared into mine as if she was trying to help me get better just my looking at me. Everything was roaring inside me, things getting mixed up and thrown around. All of my instincts were telling me to turn away; warning me not to do anything but I couldn’t. No. I wouldn’t.

                This time I was determined. This was the girl I loved and I knew it.

                This time, I’m not going to let her go.