Chilling at Burger king...?

Hyori’s POV

                “What the hell are you doing?” I demanded as he continued to drag me away.

                “I’m trying to be helpful,” he grinned slyly as he pointed to Bom and Jung-woo, who was walking away slowly.

                “Oh,” I grinned.

                “Okay,” he stopped as he finally let go of me, “what do you want to do now?”

                “I’m not sure,” I shrugged, “they are going to take their time though…”

                “Want to go eat something?” his stomach growled, “I’m starving. Let’s go back to Burger King.”

                “Sure,” I nodded. We arrived there as quickly as how we left.

                To Gin’s immense relief the line up wasn’t long at all.

                “What do you want to get?” Gin asked, “I’m getting a Whopper Combo.” He took out his wallet and pulled out a twenty dollar bill.

                “I’ll get just a whopper burger,” I answered.

                “You sure that’s all?” he asked.

                “I’m really not that hungry,” I replied as I reached into my own bag to take out my wallet.

                “Hey no problem, I’m paying!” Gin stopped me and headed to the counter.

                “You don’t have to-

                “Hello sir! I’ll get a Whopper Combo, no onions, with two Cokes, and a whopper, just sandwich please,” Gin cut me off. After paying and taking the food he took me to the near by table.

                “I’ll pay you back,” I rummaged through my bag and pulled out my wallet, “I don’t like being in debt.”

                “You don’t need to think of it like that,” he looked surprised, “it was a gift. When a guy and a girl eats somewhere it’s normal for the guy to pay, don’t you think?”

                I blushed at his blunt comment.

                ‘Yes, that’s normal if the two people are dating, stupid,’ I thought in my head.

                “Well, that’s what I think,” Gin concluded as though that solved everything. He put a straw through the coke and started to drink it quickly.

                “You were thirsty too?” I questioned and he nodded as he finished his long gulp. Then he quickly proceeded to his hamburger.

                “Do you hate onions?” I wondered.

                “I hate them,” Gin grunted as he took a huge bite. He chewed and swallowed before saying, “It just ruins the taste of the hamburger.”

                “I don’t mind them that much…” I muttered.

                “Aren’t you going to eat?” Gin pointed out before taking another huge bite on his burger.

                “Yeah,” I nodded and began taking the wrapper off my burger. I took a small bite and took my time chewing it down and savoring the flavor.